Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Dailies (Repeatable quests)
Hullo, ever since the upgrade (that featured the new UI covering most of my screen :( ) after i run a couple of dailies it *always* teleports back to an idle location. I would much rather, it would not do that. Is there any chance i could have an option of not doing the tp?
The UI takes all your screen? You have a 320x240 screen? Can you screenshot? i don't get it. The new UI goal is to make things clear to everyone without having to enlarge our windows so.... Please explain.

Concerning the idle location, we can simply add a "no idle location" marker.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
I can see the reasoning behind adding the explanation for new users. So i don't mind much closing the faq/tips/tutorial window every time/

thank you for all your hard work
we'll add a setting save for this. If windows is reduced, it stays reduced when opening the addon. If windows is opened, it lets it opened. On each addon, that way you will not have to reduce them each time you're using them.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
"No idle location" added to Idle locations   Snicker
I am a bit confused, when using the ARR pack with a 50 SAM it seems that getting into combat for some of the dailiys will literaly make bot loop forever or break.

I like to watch the bot (yea im strange) and when opening cage there are often mobs around them hence combat, after combat it tries to open cage but "out of range" game message appears.

then the bot will mount and start the discovery cycle over.

its like combat movement istn taken into account and the bot still thinks it is standing next to cage as it was just before aggro.

do I make sence?

I feel I have some setting activated I shuld not have :)

It works much better on range and casters since they don't have to move during combat.
We all like to watch the bot! Mostly when it runs well.  Snicker

I suppose you're talking about Amalj'aa quests? Ok so you're going to the cage, then fighting with mobs around, then you're too far away from the cage to interact properly with it.
Yes it makes sense. Will try to find a way to fix this. I can imagine it's working well with casters since they don't move to the target, then they can interact with the cage.

Id say right now use casters, or lvl 58+ fighter to avoid useless fights, and directly focus the objective.
Cool, thanks for answer.

I will still do it mostly on my melee job since the xp is good enough still :) ill just do it with some supervision, and yes this happens mostly with the Amal'aa

ill wait till the xmas salary and get the hw and sb packs :) if i have to afk longer time ill just do it with my caster.

thank you!
I checked, and the bot is supposed to go back to the step position even after it killed mobs around.
So it needs a fix.

Thx for supporting our work!
Ixal daily quests Rank 3 doesn't seem to be working properly, it doesn't switch to crafting class properly or pick up the quests.

It was working correctly for rank 1 and rank 2, but not rank 3.

I made sure the class gear sets were setup properly from the bottox settings in hopes it was just that causing it.

If this could be looked into I would greatly appreciate it.