Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Dailies (Repeatable quests)
Here Vanu and Vaths are working pretty well.
No info, no screen, no quest name?
Can you fly on those maps at least?
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Blow ye winds hangs on the crafting screen until i manually initiate the crafting.

EDIT: It happens on all crafting interfaces.
Now since the last Botox update, it randomly hands for no reason all the time. I want a refund.
@Bitz
- Eat a CP food, you seem to be out of cp to finish the craft properly
- The nil value on console is fixed, restart your minionapp to get the latest updates
- For the refunds, you send a ticket to minion devs here: http://www.mmominion.com/tickets.php
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
i had the mount and dismount chocobo but the fact is if you havnt completed first quest it happen.Once the first quest is initiated your choco will stop at npc and talk him.
i had an other bug tough in sea my chocobo stop swim and don't complete quest i guess it freeze for some reason cuz water effect maybee add some pause in code it loop too fast on something i guess.
all this in quest (kojin):
pickels of partnerships
tonight we dine in shell
@zwan fixed with the new minion nav system to hit.

The dailies scripts are written from scratch since a few days. So far only 50% of the quests switched to Revolt functions those last months (lack of time). I try to update them all before 5.0. I think i'm done with Sahagin, Vanu, Mog, Vath & Namazu tribes. Expect the other tribes to be updated in a few.
All Bottox addons are now using the new navigation system from Mmominion.
In order to switch to the new navigation, you need first to go on the Minionapp settings window and check the "Beta Addons" setting.
Then restart your Minionapp, grab all the updates, and restart your clients.

We don't support the old nav anymore, and all added content on all addons is now using the new mesh only.
For Ananta quests, my character just keeps remounting by the Gate Guard, never completes the conversation to change zones. Any ideas?
stuck Ixali daily quest
never done crafting :(
(im using korean client english mmominion)
@Bodhi2099 you need to be able to fly in the Fringes map to properly run the Ananta quests.
@aakk47 you can run them with the KR client without any problem. Make sure you have the right setup for your gear sets (Bottox Manager settings).
Right now you can't run those Ixali quests if your crafter lvl is under lvl 10. It's about to be fixed. otherelse Ixal quests run well.