Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
x64 Bot Hang-Up/Idle
Config 
Just tested it. It is Teleporter that it conflicts with. Seems to work fine with Dailies installed.

Edit: Correction, both cause a conflict... However, I only noticed Dailies causing an issue with Realm Reborn Content/Maps. When one bot was grinding in Western La Noscea it would get hung-up/idle. While another bot was grinding in Coerthas Wester Highlands, it didn't seem to have an issue while Dailies was installed. Uninstalling Dailies again allowed the bot in Western La Noscea to grind again without any issues. After I realized this, I tested Teleporter with the Realm Reborn Content/Maps and it didn't seem to have an issue, just in Heavensward.

That being said, I didn't test it for an extended period of time nor did I restart the bot and everything, just simply reloaded lua after install/uninstall and watched the bots behavior (or lack there of). I am currently just running the bots with both uninstalled to avoid any conflicts.
Thanks for running some tests.
Your results are similar to others reoorts.
@omnix88 that's odd, because i use Dailies & Teleporter everyday and i have no problems like that.
Concerning stuck at aetheryte, i experienced this problem a few days ago using Fishing Guide, but the problem is gone. And i'm sure it was a navigation/mesh problem.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
I cannot get it to replicate the issue; was it already corrected in the most recent update? I have tried with Dailies and Teleporter installed separate and together. I have not noticed any upfront issues. I'll see if I run into the issue over a longer period of time, later tonight. But for now, seems to be working fine.
Update: still no issue, has been running for an hour with both addons installed.
Glad to read this  Smile
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.