Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Bottox Manager [FREE]
Ohohoh
Free & limited Scenery & Navigator addons available for all!

Scenery :  20 first ARR vistas available. Don't forget the winter event kills the vistas in towns. Blame Santa Claus and the snow weather. Everything will be back at the end of the year, so the end of the seasonal event.
Navigator : Unlocked maps: Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks ; Ul'dah - Steps of Nald ; New Gridania ; Middle La Noscea ; Western Thanalan ; Central Shroud ; Rhagr's Reach

ThumbsUp
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Hi,

Is it possible to put a full list of mobs to farm what we need? like Diremite web etc.. hope we can have a full list :)
Yes, we generally add stuff people ask here. Full list i don't have the time right now, but if you want i add some content. Just ask :)
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(01-07-2018, 11:31 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Yes, we generally add stuff people ask here. Full list i don't have the time right now, but if you want i add some content. Just ask :)

Cool, content from 50 to 70 should be very good for everyone, Ingredients, reagents etc.. take your time :)
Edit: wrong topic, sorry!
Poacher updated with many new items!
I would like to make a marketboard addon that essentially scans the MB. Is this something bottox would help with? Or would it be the same using vanilla mmominion?
MB addons are frowned upon. People would not be responsible with them and destroy markets by constant undercutting
oh it was more of a personal thing. Wasn't planning on making it throroughly enough to release it or anything. Also it is meant to read only. not actually do stuff in the mb. I just literally want to extract data out of the MB.
Market board parse was available at v1 with the Goblin's Tool... back to 2010 :)

New Bottox Manager Update:

- New 4.2 mounts available on Bottox Manager settings
- New items for Poacher (Total 71 now!)