Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Bottox Manager [FREE]
I have no idea why under my ffxiv bar ACR is the last list.  I can't find the bottox
(03-15-2020, 10:52 AM)kazaaf852 Wrote:  I have no idea why under my ffxiv bar ACR is the last list.  I can't find the bottox

cause I really want to buy the dungeon add on... Also the quest package I purchased can't do duty dungeon itself...I wonder would the dungeon add on helps?  Please let me know why my bottox is not on the list.
(03-15-2020, 10:58 AM)kazaaf852 Wrote:  
(03-15-2020, 10:52 AM)kazaaf852 Wrote:  I have no idea why under my ffxiv bar ACR is the last list.  I can't find the bottox

cause I really want to buy the dungeon add on... Also the quest package I purchased can't do duty dungeon itself...I wonder would the dungeon add on helps?  Please let me know why my bottox is not on the list.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello guys, how do i activate it to get it run ingame?
i installed it i think but it still doesnt show up in my MMOMinion menu ingame :(

What did i do wrong? Can u ghelp me ?

thx alot Happy
im having issues with the dailies, for heavensward, with any tribe it keeps asking quests to the wrong npc and it looks stuck.
@sh0a you didnt unlock the tribe first. Then make sure you're not selecting a rank quest if you want to run regular repeatable quests.
@Keyframer Mmominion button ---> FFXIV ----> Bottox
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(04-19-2020, 12:49 AM)Bottox Wrote:  @sh0a you didnt unlock the tribe first. Then make sure you're not selecting a rank quest if you want to run regular repeatable quests.
@Keyframer Mmominion button ---> FFXIV ----> Bottox

its working now, i was selecting ranked quests
What are the potential benefits and dangers of setting real estates delay to lower than 500ms?
Why is 500ms the default delay, any particular reason?
Botox manager is not showing up where its supposed to be. Do I need to do anything to get it to show?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Any reason why this is teleporting now with the updated version and not running you to the NPC right outside the barracks?