Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
REQ: Samurai profile
That's interesting! Might give it a try tomorrow night. Have you been successful with any SAM profile?
This is my first attempt at making one but I've had some issue with setting up the combos either it gets stuck on the first combo or the second or third. I believe this is more a mistake on the part of the user rather than the program. I really have no idea what Im doing and because the class is so new its been fun trying to figure it out. Especially with the PvP elephant in the room and the whole change in how those skills are handled.
I haven't had a chance to start one yet, and won't be until I get home tonight but maybe if you share your profile here. The community might be able to expand it a little together?
I got the full rotation to work (as in the 3 single target combos to gain all your sen, nothing else), but for some reason Iaijutsu doesn't work in the logic, no matter what I do. Even if I put it at the bottom of the skill manager order, with no logic other than to do it first, it still doesn't do it.

So right now I can get get through the 3 combos, and that is it.

The way I was able to do this is to use the buff/debuff timers so the rotation had enough logic to know when to repeat the rotation. Since Hikaze is the opening ability for all single target combos, you must add in buff logic into the 2nd abilities in each of the combos to determine which one it should do after hikaze.

If anyone has gotten Iaijutsu to work, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Sho

Attached Files
.lua   SamuraiSho.lua (Size: 45.97 KB / Downloads: 41)
(06-19-2017, 03:11 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  I got the full rotation to work (as in the 3 single target combos to gain all your sen, nothing else), but for some reason Iaijutsu doesn't work in the logic, no matter what I do. Even if I put it at the bottom of the skill manager order, with no logic other than to do it first, it still doesn't do it.

So right now I can get get through the 3 combos, and that is it.

The way I was able to do this is to use the buff/debuff timers so the rotation had enough logic to know when to repeat the rotation. Since Hikaze is the opening ability for all single target combos, you must add in buff logic into the 2nd abilities in each of the combos to determine which one it should do after hikaze.

If anyone has gotten Iaijutsu to work, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Sho

Going to test this right now ;o

Works smoothly, I think you should make separate thread for this and keep updating it, till developers release something in store. Am currently using it for fates.
Also what is interesting, is in the skill manager, i see duplicates... for example:

Hakaze ID 7477
Hakaze ID 8821

???
(06-19-2017, 03:53 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  Also what is interesting, is in the skill manager, i see duplicates... for example:

Hakaze ID 7477
Hakaze ID 8821

???

What are the cross skills you are using for Samurai
Boom. Got it to work.

Now it should do the 3 sen, and then do a Midare Setsugekka, and repeat.

I am going to keep working on it to try and get more logic into it. I would love to figure out a way to get Kaiten in this as well if I can. This will be a LOT easier once the the gauges are exposed and reversed into the bot, including the meters, like the kenki meter.

Attached Files
.lua   SamuraiSho_v0.2.lua (Size: 45.97 KB / Downloads: 41)
(06-19-2017, 04:03 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  Boom. Got it to work.

Now it should do the 3 sen, and then do a Midare Setsugekka, and repeat.

I am going to keep working on it to try and get more logic into it. I would love to figure out a way to get Kaiten in this as well if I can. This will be a LOT easier once the the gauges are exposed and reversed into the bot, including the meters, like the kenki meter.

I think this is very helpful and Should start thread and keep updating it, so many can jump in and help you with it.

Thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!
Cross skills? I haven't put a tonne of thought into it, for now I am running with Second Wind, Leg Sweep, Invigorate, Diversion, and Feint.