Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
4.0 BRD
4.12 has some great tweaks! Check it out :D

Thx Textytext! I used some of your logic but made it so Paeon is the song that gets cut off the most.
Thank you so much for your work on this profile, it's great! I was injured in the military and its really hard for me to play games normally. Have you thought about making a simple pvp profile? Not sure how difficult it is but it would be greatly appreciated!

Either way, keep up the good work sir.
Thank you for your service BlessingsXI, Hoo-rah!

I haven't done much for PVP but Husbando Max has some working stuff for many jobs and his shatter PVP store addon. But the profiles should work in PVP in skillmanager.

https://discord.gg/rYPZKaw
Oh guess we need to line up Chain Strategem for Iron Jaws refresh and other buffs as well. I'll work on that and see where those will line up.
4.20 Hopefully the last major change to the opener lol! Have to proc PP manually unless you have that Sense thing that Kali posted.
3600dps with the 4.12
3400dps with the 4.20
Strange, at i309 im having trouble even clearing the sss dummy with 4.20
What is this PP Sense thing you speak of?
Are y'all manually proc'ing Perfect Pitch at 2-3 stacks? Unless you have the "Sense" code that Kali posted it won't fire. Skillmanager cannot read repertoire yet. Search Discord for Kali's Pitch Perfect code if you use Sense.

I cleared SSS with 40 seconds to go with the profile (with dex potion), so I think the issue above could be the only thing holding some people back? A skillmanager profile is obviously not optimized for a 3 minute SSS dummy fight, so there is that too.

Say you get a conservative 6 repertoire ticks inside the opener Minuet. Lets burn 2 Pitch Perfect at raw 820p and compare that to 6 Bloodletters at a raw 760p. Minuet is winning at that point vrs single target. Ballad Opener might be better solo since your Crit rate isn't quite as high as in party, probably is the case. Either way, the two opener should be fairly close to each other based on how you use repertoire stacks.
Hey Chunky, if you'd like to post this in your OP you can if that will help users find it better:
Code:
local profile = {
   triggers = {
       { detect_function = "PitchPerfect()" }
   }
}

PitchPerfect = function()
   local CurrentSong = 0
   local Repertoire = 0
   local g = Player.gauge
   if (table.valid(g)) then
       for i,k in pairs (g) do
           if i == 1 and k == 12 then
               CurrentSong = 0
           elseif i == 1 and k == 5 then
               CurrentSong = 1
           elseif i == 1 and k == 10 then
               CurrentSong = 2
           elseif i == 1 and k == 15 then
               CurrentSong = 3
           end
           if i == 2 then Repertoire = k end
       end                            
   end
   if CurrentSong == 3 and Repertoire > 1 then
       SkillMgr.GetAction(7404):Cast(Player:GetTarget().id)
   end
end
return profile