Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
4.0 BRD
So, out of curiosity, which filters do you guys usually run for Savage?

I also noticed saying lazy songs wasn't optimal, but it also doesn't seem to pop the songs otherwise. Is the alternative just popping them yourself or is something bugged?
Lazy songs just does the song order for you. There are many occasions where it's optimal to not cut short Paeon phase so that you can re-open with Minuet (or in big dungeon pull, ballad). The filter is there to mainly let you toggle off going into the next song phase if you know you want to save it.

I'll upload my current version. I've put in a few things over the months for progression (to name a few) like:
O4s :: Refresh DOTS threshold during "The Decisive Battle" cast
Ultimate Coil :: threshold for saving Minuet phase if pushing twintania and nael phases properly
Awesome! Only other thing I'm curious about is if there's an option I'm missing to hit dex potions. If not, I'll just keep hitting it manually. :)

Bit confused about which filter 5 (on/off) is ideal for raid from phrasing, but I'm sure I'll figure it out
Yep, just gotta learn each raid. There is gonna be a best place to put foe's in every situation. On defaults it to be used typically well, just not perfect.
Gotcha. Any advice on how to get to the numbers you posted on the last page? I generally sit anywhere from 65-70th percentile, regardless of filters.
http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/11PA3

Is that your current gear? You'd need BiS to get the numbers. I play with filters and hit a few things manually based on what party does during a fight. Just a few things that Minion can't predict.
is this profile still being updated?  i noticed dots doesnt work for some reason along with other things
Probably not doing your filters correctly, or you're on a dummy. HP values will not DoT on most dummies.

AND... ugh. Timings on o5s/o6s suuuuck.. Gonna need some crazy conditionals to alter rotation correctly.
Done as well as top 99% on FFLOGS with this tier!

6.03  Personal settings including Ultimate Coil and o5s-o8s thresholds to automate buffs
         Needed a lot of conditions set for Kefka phase 1 due to graven image jumps (Stuff ACR can't do yet)
         Needed a separate profile for god kefka cuz normal Kefka and God Kefka share the same Content ID :(
         NIN profile simply saves Sidewinder for Trick Attack
         All profiles pop Battle Voice with Battle Litany (IE need dragoon in pt!)  (tldr: pop manually whenever)
It stopped working for me right after an update. Did something break?