Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating
Yeah I figured that out. Thanks for the heads up :)
If you want me to be completely honest, i was just expecting this to be some average throw together profile as quick as possible. Boy am i glad i was wrong. It works surprisingly well. Excellent work! Will you be adding in that dot soon? I assume it is worth using lol.
New to this, where exactly does this go?

Edit: Never mind found it I believe
Great job Shozsu!

Tested this in a few duties and it works pretty darn well!
Thanks all.

@exacuss what dot?
Higanbana
Hi Sho
i like your SAM it did bring me some new insperations ^^
did a rework from your profile for myself like adding higabana and tenka Goken and have a different normal opener witth first Yukikaze when meikyo is on cd
but for godlord cant make the fuga oka and mangetsu to work the bot just dosnt want to cast oka or mangatsu i dont know why

but here the profile maybe you want something from it or not

Attached Files
.lua   SAM test.lua (Size: 168.5 KB / Downloads: 4)
(06-20-2017, 01:31 AM)exaccuss Wrote:  Higanbana

Ah yes, I plan on doing that. I wanted to get a bit higher in level before I started adding more layers. I only had a few hours this morning to put this together before work.

I was hoping someone would come out with a professional solution by then, but if not, I plan to develop it more for sure.

The thing is, right now, until the Sen gauge and Kenki gauge are exposed to the bot, some things won't be doable I don't believe.

For example, the AoE rotation is not possible to do right now I don't believe. If we could register the Sen gauge, it would be doable.

I plan on working on it more tomorrow morning and will update.

-Sho
(06-20-2017, 01:37 AM)Necris Wrote:  Hi Sho
i like your SAM it did bring me some new insperations ^^
did a rework from your profile for myself like adding higabana and tenka Goken and have a different normal opener witth first Yukikaze when meikyo is on cd
but for godlord cant make the fuga oka and mangetsu to work the bot just dosnt want to cast oka or mangatsu i dont know why

but here the profile maybe you want something from it or not

Thanks Necris! Yes, I will check out your script tomorrow morning and I may put them together somehow. I'll give you credits in the original post :)

I'll have more time tomorrow to work on this, in the meantime, have fun grinding fates and such :)
the Sen Gauge is not really a problem you can work around pretty simple the kenki Gauge is just stupid
for aoe the bot just dont cast oka for exemple even if just this skill is in the profile