Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating
(06-20-2017, 01:57 AM)Necris Wrote:  the Sen Gauge is not really a problem you can work around pretty simple the kenki Gauge is just stupid
for aoe the bot just dont cast oka for exemple even if just this skill is in the profile

Maybe. I think I can figure out Oka, I ran out of time and didn't get to test the AoE rotation before having to call it quits before work.

The reason why I think there is going to be a problem doing Fuga > Mangetsu > Fuga > Oka > Finisher, is because I am not aware of logic to put in place to make it choose to do Oka over Mangetsu. If you tell Oka to go after skill ID of Fuga, then it will always go after the first Fuga, and not Mangetsu. The only way I was able to get around the other combos is the use of the buff/debuffs the 2nd ability in each single target combo provides. Since there is nothing but Sen gauge gain on the AoE rotation, I am not sure how to make it choose correctly between Mangetsu and Oka. If you know of a way to do this, let me know.

Thanks,

-Sho
its pretty simple just put on the first mengatsu only the req that fuga was before with oka the same with adition that hingabana must be avaible to cast it and pu oka over manetsu in the prio

i did it with every skill with the exection of hinabana that works with debuff on target
Hey Sho,

Just tested it out it was awesome! Just reworked it a little to get Ageha to work and brought in Merciful Eyes <90%.

Again, thanks for getting this started Sho.

Attached Files
.lua   SamuraiSho_v1.0b - Copy.lua (Size: 155.64 KB / Downloads: 55)
(06-20-2017, 02:17 AM)Necris Wrote:  its pretty simple just put on the first mengatsu only the req that fuga was before with oka the same with adition that hingabana must be avaible to cast it and pu oka over manetsu in the prio

i did it with every skill with the exection of hinabana that works with debuff on target

Ohhhhhj... I get it now. Nice!
nice beta sam. ThumbsUp
Little Tip: You must had "Player Missing ID" : 1229 (Kaiten buff) skills commands.

Because : if the setsugekka is interupt (mob dead or other things), the profile use the buff with a classic skill
did a bit of my Rotation like adding the selfheal and Seigan  (but cant test it right now) and some sorting for you
still no plan why oka dont work -.-

Attached Files
.lua   SAM Necris.lua (Size: 220.17 KB / Downloads: 29)
Anyone have thoughts on Guren?
@Jiani417
not right now not lvl 70 and it works with kenki gauge wich cant be tracked at the moment
you can just add the skill wich aoe option on it and hope for the best
I added your lua to the first post and updated with my latest, which is not a whole lot different then the previous version, just fixed some logic on things. Still need to sit down and try to make Oka work, Necris, didn't get a chance to do that this morning :(
Profile is great, appreciate the work.

Is there any possibility that Kaiten + Higanbana be integrated into the profile?