Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating
(06-21-2017, 01:54 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Profile is great, appreciate the work.

Is there any possibility that Kaiten + Higanbana be integrated into the profile?

Yeah, I am going to work on the profile this morning since I just got level 60 on my SAM.
Amaizing job!!!!!!!
so i did a little bit on my rotation
+ added Keiten for Higabana (should only work on stronger targets) Filter 1 off dissable Higabana
+ reworked the Maikyo Combo should not anymore do nothing when interuppted and trigger when you have full senki gauge
+ normal combo skill dont trigger if you have Kaiten buff
+ reworked Higabana it shouldn´t trigger if you have more then one senki gauge
+ some minor changes

- still no AoE cant figure it out :(

edit: did forget to add condition on buff´s and enpi for maikyo

Attached Files
.lua   SAM Necris v1.1.lua (Size: 226.68 KB / Downloads: 18)
.lua   SAM Necris v1.1b.lua (Size: 226.71 KB / Downloads: 45)
Major update for my lua Samurai script. See original post on this thread for the download of the latest version:

*v1.1 - Improved a lot and added a lot! (setup to work with base level 60, no other abilities above 60 are involved yet)
  •     Higanbana will be placed on a mob if it doesn't have it, it will not be used until your senki gauge is 1, anything greater will continue normal single target rotation. It will do its best to refresh this within 10 seconds of the bleed following off. It will also attempt to use Kaiten if you have the energy to do it.
  •     Meikyo should no longer be messed up due to a interruption or cancel on Midare.
  •     Fixed Second Wind, now operates as intended and below 50% HP, even out of combat.
  •     Kaiten should not be wasted on secondary skills
  •     Meditate Routine (Turn off by enabling the Filter for it) - Routine should do the following, if Meditate is up and Yaten is available, it will launch back and use meditate for about 5 seconds (you can tweak this if you wish in the Skills Manager for the Enpi follow up), it will then exhaust the improved enpi by doing it, and then charge back in with a Gyoten. This is not perfect, and not suitable for all situations, this is to try and automate it for bot reasons. Technically, Meditate should be used strategically, in a way the bot won't anticipate, but what this does get you is a net of Kenki for the bot to use for Kaitens and other Gyotens.
  •     AoE Routine (Turn off by enabling the Filter for it) - The bot will now attempt an AoE rotation automatically when more then 2 mobs are within a range of 5. It will cast Fuga -> Mangetsu -> Fuga -> Oka -> Tenka Goken. This requires targets for Fugas and Tenka Goken, so do not expect this to go off unless you have a target. I tested this some, and it may need more work, but for now, you can disable it by enabling the filter. May need to increase amount of monsters to kick off AoE combo set to make it more useful.
  •     Gyoten Logic (Turn off by enabling the Filter for it) - Gyoten will be cast, if you have the kenki to do so, on the next target once your target is killed. Is useful for fate grinding, etc, it will bounce you between mobs if they are in range. This ability will not be used if you are within a range of 5 from your targeted enemy to avoid over spamming.
  •     Fixed Ageha, it wasn't working before... now it works :)
  •     Merciful Eyes will now activate after the bot uses Third Eye. Since Third Eye is only used if your hp drops below a certain % it should be useful. Merciful Eyes is another tactic ability, since its cure is based on potency, I believe.
  •     Diversion should work now as well (untested).
  •     All Iaijutsu finishers will attempt to use Kaiten if available before being used, save the AoE combo, Tenka Goken, will not do this. (Personal choice of mine)
  •     Other minor tweaks...
  •     As always, this is a WIP, so if something breaks or is majorly wrong, or if you have suggestions for improvements please reply to this thread.
(06-21-2017, 09:11 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  Major update for my lua Samurai script. See original post on this thread for the download of the latest version:

*v1.1 - Improved a lot and added a lot! (setup to work with base level 60, no other abilities above 60 are involved yet)
  •     Higanbana will be placed on a mob if it doesn't have it, it will not be used until your senki gauge is 1, anything greater will continue normal single target rotation. It will do its best to refresh this within 10 seconds of the bleed following off. It will also attempt to use Kaiten if you have the energy to do it.
  •     Meikyo should no longer be messed up due to a interruption or cancel on Midare.
  •     Fixed Second Wind, now operates as intended and below 50% HP, even out of combat.
  •     Meditate Routine (Turn off by enabling the Filter for it) - Routine should do the following, if Meditate is up and Yaten is available, it will launch back and use meditate for about 5 seconds (you can tweak this if you wish in the Skills Manager for the Enpi follow up), it will then exhaust the improved enpi by doing it, and then charge back in with a Gyoten. This is not perfect, and not suitable for all situations, this is to try and automate it for bot reasons. Technically, Meditate should be used strategically, in a way the bot won't anticipate, but what this does get you is a net of Kenki for the bot to use for Kaitens and other Gyotens.
  •     AoE Routine (Turn off by enabling the Filter for it) - The bot will now attempt an AoE rotation automatically when more then 2 mobs are within a range of 5. It will cast Fuga -> Mangetsu -> Fuga -> Oka -> Tenka Goken. This requires targets for Fugas and Tenka Goken, so do not expect this to go off unless you have a target. I tested this some, and it may need more work, but for now, you can disable it by enabling the filter. May need to increase amount of monsters to kick off AoE combo set to make it more useful.
  •     Gyoten Logic (Turn off by enabling the Filter for it) - Gyoten will be cast, if you have the kenki to do so, on the next target once your target is killed. Is useful for fate grinding, etc, it will bounce you between mobs if they are in range. This ability will not be used if you are within a range of 5 from your targeted enemy to avoid over spamming.
  •     Merciful Eyes will now activate after the bot uses Third Eye. Since Third Eye is only used if your hp drops below a certain % it should be useful. Merciful Eyes is another tactic ability, since its cure is based on potency, I believe.
  •     All Iaijutsu finishers will attempt to use Kaiten if available before being used, save the AoE combo, Tenka Goken, will not do this. (Personal choice of mine)
  •     As always, this is a WIP, so if something breaks or is majorly wrong, or if you have suggestions for improvements please reply to this thread.

Want to add if you use a level 60 dummy to test this on, you may wonder why Higanbana is not being used right away, at least for me. my Samurai hits hard and i put logic in Higanbana to NOT use that ability if the target has less than 10% HP. So if you happen to push the target under 10% before Higanbana can be cast, it won't do it. Let me know if you guys feel this is not needed.
Snicker Expect Expect ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp nice tnx

(06-21-2017, 09:11 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  Major update for my lua Samurai script. See original post on this thread for the download of the latest version:

I am aware of some weird issues on long term testing on a level 60 dummy. Unsure what the problems are, so far I am noticing that sometimes the meditate will cancel early, and sometimes not, further, the bot very rarely will cast a kaiten and then auto attack and do nothing until kaiten wears off. I have some ideas why this is happening, but working on isolating these issues. So please be aware, that I am already aware of those kinks :)

Also they need to improve the level 60 dummy, I am absolutely destroy them as a level 60 ilevel 255 samurai.
is there one of these for pvp?
(06-21-2017, 10:28 PM)Lempo Wrote:  is there one of these for pvp?

No... I don't PvP :(

I am pretty sure all the abilities will have to be changed due to the IDs being different.
(06-21-2017, 10:28 PM)Lempo Wrote:  is there one of these for pvp?

HusbandoMax has one for his pvp shatter addon (you have to buy the addon)