Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating
This is great stuff SHO!
I think i may have noticed a slight issue with Meikyo Shisui. One example was when it used 2 attacks when it was active (the buff lets you do 3) it then did Midare Setsuggeka, i think it then did a hakaze and just stood there until the Meikyo Shisui buff expired. This was on a striking dummy in Summerford Farms.
(06-21-2017, 11:07 PM)exaccuss Wrote:  I think i may have noticed a slight issue with Meikyo Shisui. One example was when it used 2 attacks when it was active (the buff lets you do 3) it then did Midare Setsuggeka, i think it then did a hakaze and just stood there until the Meikyo Shisui buff expired. This was on a striking dummy in Summerford Farms.

Yep I posted earlier that I noticed that issue myself. I am trying to figure out why it does that. It should do an end combo ability after it.

I'll try to review and update tomorrow. I think me and Necris are going to combine our efforts going forward on this.

This probably shouldn't be a show stopper there. There are other things I need to fix too. Like the behavior with the meditate routine if a mob runs up and starts hitting you while it's active. I'll update tomorrow. Again so far no show stoppers and you can disable it via filter.
I can't thank you enough for this dude! Good work, thanks alot
How do I work the filters..... do I just change the "off" to an "on"
(06-22-2017, 02:49 AM)jt_3o5 Wrote:  How do I work the filters..... do I just change the "off" to an "on"

Go to show filters, check any of the boxes to turn that feature off.
Hi Sho,

Appreciate the Higanbana addition and just the update in total - was awesome.

I had Diversion set as one of my role actions but never seen it used once so was curious maybe Im just not meeting the condition. I'll continue to test but Ive seen my char hit that 80% but no luck.
(06-22-2017, 04:46 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Hi Sho,

Appreciate the Higanbana addition and just the update in total - was awesome.

I had Diversion set as one of my role actions but never seen it used once so was curious maybe Im just not meeting the condition. I'll continue to test but Ive seen my char hit that 80% but no luck.

I'll look into it this morning. I plan on updating some stuff as well.
It appears Sebbs is deeply involved on the Samurai ACR. At this point, I am going to stop working on the profile as hard.

Some things I suggest for my current version is to turn off the meditate routine, after thinking it over more, I feel it is very useless and actually very inefficient.
As Sebbs works on his profile, and his current profile is nice but not yet to my liking, I just uploaded my most recent changes as I am still using my profile for assist purposes.

Enjoy!

*v1.1b - Fixed numerous things and changed some filters.
  •     Changed AoE and Meditate routines to default OFF, I am not currently happy with the Meditate routine due to the inefficiency of it. I am still brain storming about how to get kenki up with Enpi. Any feedback is welcome on this
  •     Fixed Diversion, should work now at 80%, I did not set it to use only in party in case for solo fate farming.
  •     Fixed Merciful Eyes, wasn't working before, now it should work as intended
  •     Fixed an issue where the bot wouldn't do anything sometimes after casting Meikyo, it should now attempt to do finishers to gain Senki until gone.
  •     Tweaked Higanbana some, because it bugs me how it skips it sometimes. This *should* no longer happen. Now it should be the first thing you do. However, if you start a fight with 3 senki, then it won't do it, it will prioritize a midare first so it does not waste the 3 senki. If you have 2 senki however, it will still do it, this is making an assumption that higanabana > tenka goken in single target situations, which this bot excels in. Edit: Also, Higanbana Combo Routine won't be executed if you start the fight with a Kaiten, I need to address this on a future update, basically need to make it so Kaiten doesn't trigger on the start of a fight, it is an easy fix.