Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating
PLEASE NOTE: If you DO NOT turn off ACR, Sebb's current Samurai profile will supersede mine, no matter what Samurai profile you have selected. So to use mine, you must turn this off in the ACR menu in FFXIVMinion
i like the way youre using the backstep to use meditate then rush the target for a powerful midare
More updates:

v1.1c - More fixes...
  • Added Enpi to be used outside (or inside) of combat at a distance from the target, this can be used as a builder, but keep in mind gyoten will also trigger once kenki builds up. Filter added, can be turned off by enabling the filter.
  • Please ignore the beta meditate filter, leave it off (unchecked) for now, I am working on it.
  • Neutered Meikyo to only cast when no senki is built, and also only cast it when the enemy has your higanbana bleed. This forces the bot to REALLY REALLY prioritize higanbana, and also tries to avoid wasting senki.
  • Fixed Kaiten from being cast oddly, like at the start of a fight.
  • Other minor adjustments...
This is probably it for me today, need to work on the job that pays me lol.
(06-22-2017, 04:51 PM)jt_3o5 Wrote:  i like the way youre using the backstep to use meditate then rush the target for a powerful midare

Nice, my only issue with it, is it uses up 20 kenki just doing the back and forth. The single enpi gets you 5, and the meditate gets you like 20-25, so its gain is questionable.

Feel free to enable it if you like it in the newest version, its under filters as "Meditate Routine On" simply check the box and it will continue to do it.
Final update for today... I swear lol... hopefully all this work is worth it. I am very OCD about things kind of working.

v1.1d - Sorry for the quick updates and thus having to re-download.
  • Apparently Kaiten was still sneaking in before attacks. I found the culprit and turned it off. Will figure out why later, but it was tied to try and do it with the Ageha ability.
  • Meikyo was still being used after a senki, figured it out was due to a rogue gekko and partly because we can't easily make logic off the senki gauge. Did a little trick, now it should work on a zero senki gauge. If people don't like this, I can change it, also let me know if you would rather it do the Meikyo first before the Higanbana DoT priority. I feel like it should be after.
Go figure, i test it 10 times, and Meikyo acts like I want to, then i make the update, upload it to the thread, go back in the game, and it does it after the bot gains a senki... Until the senki gauge is exposed to the bot, this is pretty tedious. The bot works fine otherwise, and it just wastes a single senki, so i guess its no point crying over spilt milk.
Where do I save the script to?
%/MINIONAPP/MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles - Save here

Its at the last part of original post

Thanks for the update Sho
My bot doesn't attack. Do you know why?
(06-22-2017, 07:05 PM)chinocochino Wrote:  My bot doesn't attack. Do you know why?

Need more info then that, I don't know why its not attacking, if you have it in Assist mode, and the profile selected, you should just be able to hit start. If it is in assist mode, you will still need to move the character around. Otherwise, you can also go to Grind and do fate grinding, which it will control your character about the zone, using this profile, it works great. I have been using my own profile since the very beginning and it has leveled my Samurai from 50 to 60. I am now in one of the SB zones, and it is doing great on fates there too.