Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating
Shozu you are freaking awesome man! Thanks for the profile! Its helped me get my sam to 60+ super quick! +rep!
How are things going guys? Still on the road travelling, but using Splashtop I am still able to bot my character while I am gone. So far, have been afk fate farming for the past two days using the latest version.

Let me know if anyone has any major issues, also, if anyone notices Sebb's Samurai ACR profile being polished/finished and is a better replacement for my profile here, please let me know. I know Sebbs and the other guys there write in lua and have access to make decisions on the kenki/senki gauge, so they should be better than our skill manager based profiles. Although, I do hope they allow us to access those variables from the skill manager eventually.

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the profile, please feedback with me if anything needs to be looked at. Thanks!
(06-26-2017, 11:02 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  How are things going guys? Still on the road travelling, but using Splashtop I am still able to bot my character while I am gone. So far, have been afk fate farming for the past two days using the latest version.

Let me know if anyone has any major issues, also, if anyone notices Sebb's Samurai ACR profile being polished/finished and is a better replacement for my profile here, please let me know. I know Sebbs and the other guys there write in lua and have access to make decisions on the kenki/senki gauge, so they should be better than our skill manager based profiles. Although, I do hope they allow us to access those variables from the skill manager eventually.

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the profile, please feedback with me if anything needs to be looked at. Thanks!

thanks Shozsu  iv been using your profile  and it works wonders!   im levl 68 atm  and its been great. thanks again.  if you ever decide to levl whm i hope ul consider making a profile for whm too!  lol   thanks again
(06-26-2017, 11:02 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  How are things going guys? Still on the road travelling, but using Splashtop I am still able to bot my character while I am gone. So far, have been afk fate farming for the past two days using the latest version.

Nice profile, what level is your samurai so far?

there's a problem where when it uses yaten without farming enough kenki gauge to use gyoten and then then it stops till i manually fill up the kenki gauge myself. any fix to that?
the only problem i have had so far is the jump back skill to charge meditation, sometimes when the bot uses it i jump back and fall to my death, if you can add a filter for it that will help greatly
There should be a filter for it. I remember turning mine off, should be called "Meditate Rotation" or something along those lines
(06-27-2017, 01:58 PM)gbxemu Wrote:  

there's a problem where when it uses yaten without farming enough kenki gauge to use gyoten and then then it stops till i manually fill up the kenki gauge myself. any fix to that?

I haven't seen that.. are you using the latest version?
(06-27-2017, 02:52 PM)balol Wrote:  the only problem i have had so far is the jump back skill to charge meditation, sometimes when the bot uses it i jump back and fall to my death, if you can add a filter for it that will help greatly

Are you using the latest version? I disabled that routine by default a while ago, unless you turned it on with the filter area. Sounds like you have a really old version of the script. Check the main post for the latest file.
(06-27-2017, 01:00 AM)fonix57 Wrote:  

Nice profile, what level is your samurai so far?

I'm over halfway to 66. I have been farming dates with my profile for about 14 hours per day. I am in a level 61 zone so it's been leveling slow but I can't really do much with me out of town other than start it and stop the bot remotely with splashtop. I leave the bot off over night for safety reasons.