Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Genetic's Gather Profiles and Achievements
Having an issue with the Achievement profiles, specifically BTN Blessed Hatchet Part 1, it's only gathering the first option (Ruby Tomato). I've got like 100 in my inventory at this point and it hasn't moved on, am I doing something wrong? Thanks :)
Found a script error for the last bit of the leveling profile for mining.

Molybdenum Ore is incorrectly tagged as "item1" and will result in just mining Ice Crystals. Corrected it to "item3" and tested and it appears to be functioning properly now.
I have an issue with gathering collectables for yellow scrips. After a few gathers the profile stops at Mor Dhona and switches to fishing gear even though i got the MIN and BTN only profile selected. Any tips or things i can check to fix it? It works amazing when it runs!
Hi

Total noob here.... Tried looking for my problem but can't find it.
I have been running the 1-70 Botany profile for a few days on and off and it's been fine but as soon as I hit lvl 66 I tele to Yanxia then don't move. I just stand there. I tried restarting the app and I just don't move. Am I missing something?

Thanks

*Edit*

I was missing one Aether Current quest, thus I didn't have flying in the zone. Many apologies for my ignorance, love the profile :)
Hi

I have all the books. FYI

I have been using this for red and yellow scripts. It started out fine but always mines Gyr Abanian Water as non collectable. - Profile: Mining_Yellow-CL
https://gyazo.com/9f18247fddb1139c66ff72ae1e967c09

https://gyazo.com/928c59923011a5c442f12dac6bd43ac7

Also, there are times it will just tele to an area (which I have got collectable items from in the past with mmom) and it just stops on route to the mining point and stays there until the hour in game time ticks over then will tele back to Mor Dhona. - Profile: Mining_Red-CL

https://gyazo.com/7b8a85460ef6072d70a6182a09f8346d
Is there any chance you can add the profile for the new part VI of 'I found that' achievement?
Hi, is the default "Gathering Collectables" skill profile is the best there is? if not do you know any skill profile that yields more collectables? the default profile got me like 2 to 3. tia
Did this break with the latest expansion? None of the LUAs appear to work anymore for me
This is going to be a really stupid question but how do you even load the profiles in the bot? It's my first time using it.

Edit: I found out.
(07-10-2019, 10:43 PM)Cake Wrote:  This is going to be a really stupid question but how do you even load the profiles in the bot? It's my first time using it.

Edit: I found out.

You download the lua file then put it in your lua file folder which should be in the program file area. After that you just hit reload lua and it should be good to go.