Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Genetic's Gather Profiles and Achievements
anyone having problems with the 36-38 BOT section?
(08-30-2019, 05:40 AM)007Jackass Wrote:  anyone having problems with the 36-38 BOT section?

well to anyone that is load up the lua in notepad++ and change the two 36-38 tasks from mapID 154 to 153
I cannot move at all.  I have tried gathering leveling skill profile, gathering multi, gathering HQ.. all set for koppernickle ore gathering (thats all I want to gather).  The bot just stands there.  If I move to the node myself itll auto pick it up and go through the motions.  I can't figure out what is wrong.
So I know the 1-70 Botony leveling profile goes into ffxivminion/GatherProfiles, but where do the Botony Items go?
I have an issue where it will try to mine rocky outcrops when using the botany profiles and just gets stuck spamming on them as a botanist.

EDIT: Found the issue. Having a search buff on for a different job makes it try to harvest those nodes too. Ie, having "prospect" buff on while a BTN makes it try to mine anything in the marker radius.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can someone please help me out?

I am level 61 miner. I put the https://www.dropbox.com/s/ux8h95la7dfjhn...e.zip?dl=0 under \Minion\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillmanagerProfiles. Then I put https://www.dropbox.com/s/axb7zxh2wb8muv...g.zip?dl=0 under \Minion\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles. I selected Bot Mode: Gather, Skill Profile: G_Multi_Gathering, and then for the Gather Mode: Profile, Profile: (G) 1-70 Mining. The gear set is set to 2, and the bot doesn't do anything.
All profilex i tried are working very well! Thanks for that.
But one thing is bothering me now. Am i doing anything wrong with the Titanium_Ore.lua? It doesnt appear in the bot after reloading or even restarting. When i rename the file or copy the code into another file, that files alsoo disappears after reloading luas. Is that a bug?
Im stuck at botanist 36. Going back and forth on chocobo in the air doing nothing in Treespeak North shroud.
(08-31-2020, 09:56 PM)darkmvr Wrote:  Im stuck at botanist 36. Going back and forth on chocobo in the air doing nothing in Treespeak North shroud.

Open the (G) 1-70 Botany.lua file in notepad.

Find  ["mapid"] = 154; on lines 491 and 509.

Change  ["mapid"] = 154; to  ["mapid"] = 153;

Save the file.

Go back into game and reload lua's.
Hi!!!

I can see there is not much activity here but I will try!

I tried using the miner 1-70 profile and I just get spammed with
D = "[error]: Error in cause for [ReturnToBase] [[string \"c:\\minionapp\\bots\\ffxivminion64d\\luamods\\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua\"]: 7947: attempt to preform arithmic on local 'y2 (a nil value)]"

I looked in said helper.lua but can not figure out what I'm doing wrong or what needs to be done!

Any help would be great!