Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating
test it and for me its dps increase ^^

>possible filter for Hissatsu shinten`on/off?
Made some changes, added v1.3c to address the Kaiten thing, should help... let me know if you guys find anything else weird with it.

Thanks!
Hey all, just a quick update...

I am no longer updating this skill manager profile as of now. If they ever expose the senki/kenki bars to skillmanager, I will probably rebuild. I experimented in an entirely new profile (SamuraiShoDown.lua) and uploaded it to the post. It mimics the 1 Sen Opener and normal combo procedure seen here: http://imgur.com/1atVAsO

I feel we have pushed to the limits of the profiles right now and the ACR is beating everything available on this sub forum. I am retiring this main profile as of now, and might return later. The experiment profile I uploaded here was experimenting with the rotation a bit and opener side of things. It was meant for high HP/boss mobs. I stopped working on it, but it is cool if you want to check out the numbers on a dummy and compare. You will find it comes close to others, but is beat by ACR by a few hundred DPS. It doesn't have defense/utility/role abilities in it, like I said I just stopped working on it.

I will continue to probably work on my paladin profile. I mainly did all of this stuff originally to help myself after the Stormblood update since there wasn't a samurai profile released in the start. I hope I helped you guys out. Thanks all :)
(07-07-2017, 12:27 AM)Shozsu Wrote:  Hey all, just a quick update...

I am no longer updating this skill manager profile as of now. If they ever expose the senki/kenki bars to skillmanager, I will probably rebuild. I experimented in an entirely new profile (SamuraiShoDown.lua) and uploaded it to the post. It mimics the 1 Sen Opener and normal combo procedure seen here: http://imgur.com/1atVAsO

I feel we have pushed to the limits of the profiles right now and the ACR is beating everything available on this sub forum. I am retiring this main profile as of now, and might return later. The experiment profile I uploaded here was experimenting with the rotation a bit and opener side of things. It was meant for high HP/boss mobs. I stopped working on it, but it is cool if you want to check out the numbers on a dummy and compare. You will find it comes close to others, but is beat by ACR by a few hundred DPS. It doesn't have defense/utility/role abilities in it, like I said I just stopped working on it.

I will continue to probably work on my paladin profile. I mainly did all of this stuff originally to help myself after the Stormblood update since there wasn't a samurai profile released in the start. I hope I helped you guys out. Thanks all :)

thanks to you man, realy a great help.
ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Congratulate Congratulate
Just wanna say thanks again, as everyone is saying it was a great help.
any Red Mage?