Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Daio Squid Red Script [SB] 40+ Scripts Per
what lvl fisher I need / what stats?
(07-12-2017, 09:30 PM)stupidflys Wrote:  what do you mean by set fisher to job slot 3? i also followed step 3 for the navmesh but still does not move or fish.

Need to set fisher for job 3 on your classlist or change manually. As for navmesh, MAKE SURE that it is "Cube Above Poly"  then click "New" to start making a new one. Click on the check box to show cubes, so you can see the hug gree box in the sky. And set a link between ground and the air. The top pos is for the air and the bottom one is for the ground. Also if it doesn't work. just fly to the diao squid area and activate and it will farm but not reset.
(07-13-2017, 03:57 PM)GothicPunkGirl Wrote:  
(07-12-2017, 09:30 PM)stupidflys Wrote:  what do you mean by set fisher to job slot 3? i also followed step 3 for the navmesh but still does not move or fish.

Need to set fisher for job 3 on your classlist or change manually. As for navmesh, MAKE SURE that it is "Cube Above Poly"  then click "New" to start making a new one. Click on the check box to show cubes, so you can see the hug gree box in the sky. And set a link between ground and the air. The top pos is for the air and the bottom one is for the ground. Also if it doesn't work. just fly to the diao squid area and activate and it will farm but not reset.

ok so i have that, and i tried that. still does nothing when im at the isles. ive also flied there myself but when i press start bot, still does nothing but just stand there. ive flown into the green box, pressed cube side, landed and pressed floor side. than save and have pressed start bot but still nothing.
for me, it teleports to Ruby sea and the whole game freezes to 1 fps untill I can turn the bot of then everything goes to 60fps again.
(07-13-2017, 05:25 PM)Zaky Wrote:  for me, it teleports to Ruby sea and the whole game freezes to 1 fps untill I can turn the bot of then everything goes to 60fps again.

its trying to calculate the route. it cant, so it is doing that. do step B in OP
Worked like a charm , farming those scrips so i can buy the fishy folklores :D tyvm !
(07-13-2017, 04:29 PM)stupidflys Wrote:  
(07-13-2017, 03:57 PM)GothicPunkGirl Wrote:  

ok so i have that, and i tried that. still does nothing when im at the isles. ive also flied there myself but when i press start bot, still does nothing but just stand there. ive flown into the green box, pressed cube side, landed and pressed floor side. than save and have pressed start bot but still nothing.

[Image: PlmTl0A.jpg]
(07-09-2017, 07:53 AM)GothicPunkGirl Wrote:  
(07-09-2017, 04:48 AM)Manus Wrote:  Thanks Gothic, it works great!  On a side note, have you been having issues where the action double hook is being used instead of patience or patience 2?  Seems to happen on all fishing profiles for me.

this will fix that if it is still broke

Thanks was having a weird issue where the bot refuse to catch big fishes and this file fixed it :)