Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Summoner 4.0 Profile (Updated 8/1/17) *Better Gauge Checks*
(07-19-2017, 06:56 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote:  
(07-19-2017, 02:50 AM)homogamez Wrote:  thanks for this profile how i get it to use ruin 2 instead of ruin 1? im level 40 summoner
ok thank you. anothere question when grinding doesnt heal.
It's on a Ruin 1 and Ruin 2 weave for most optimal damage and MP control. But if you really want to just all out Ruin 2 then go into the profile and disable Skill #42: Ruin 1 and change Skill #41: Ruin 2 "Secs since last" to 0. Also remove the MP check from Ruin 2 under Player HP/MP/TP

also noticed that it doesnt send the pet first when grindint so u take all the damage and die also doesnt heal ur self,anyway to add this? thank you for the great profile
(07-19-2017, 11:50 AM)homogamez Wrote:  
(07-19-2017, 06:56 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote:  
(07-19-2017, 02:50 AM)homogamez Wrote:  thanks for this profile how i get it to use ruin 2 instead of ruin 1? im level 40 summoner
ok thank you. anothere question when grinding doesnt heal.
It's on a Ruin 1 and Ruin 2 weave for most optimal damage and MP control. But if you really want to just all out Ruin 2 then go into the profile and disable Skill #42: Ruin 1 and change Skill #41: Ruin 2 "Secs since last" to 0. Also remove the MP check from Ruin 2 under Player HP/MP/TP

also noticed that it doesnt send the pet first when grindint so u take all the damage and die also doesnt heal ur self,anyway to add this? thank you for the great profile

This profile is mostly optimized for dungeons/primals/some leveling. Having pet attack first and then you attacking would be ideal in leveling but it can easily be done with just titan-> you attacking -> titan grabs aggro after 1-2 hits. I'd rather not add skill checks to only activate after pet goes in with initial moves it will complicate rotations. It's not ideal anymore to solo big bosses with summoner though since no more sustain. I also do not like having physick in my profile because it is such a low heal that is not worth spamming. 

If you really wish to add it, go to skill manager and select Physick, put it as top priority over all other dps skills (moving it up). Change the target to heal priority and hp value you want it to use it at. Honestly you'll mostly just be sitting there spamming physick on yourself until you die. I would recommend getting a healing chocobo instead.
Don't usually post but this profile is amazing. waaaaaay better than default. Thanks for sharing it.
hey it doesnt summon my ifrit egi. how does it work?
(11-07-2017, 11:57 AM)lowispulis Wrote:  hey it doesnt summon my ifrit egi. how does it work?

It does it every so often, but just use filters to turn Garuda off and it should call Ifrit.  Garuda deals more DPS by a little bit that's why it is preferred I think.
How do i get Physick/Sustain to work on both me and pet trying to run palace of the dead but doesn't use these two abilities unless i manual use them. is there a fix for this or some settings i can change?
Thanks in advance
Hello, i switched to this profile and the bots goes apeshit =D. 2fps and bugged all out. Is there a workaround to this?. Thanks in advance.
(06-10-2018, 12:13 AM)sirjulics Wrote:  Hello, i switched to this profile and the bots goes apeshit =D. 2fps and bugged all out. Is there a workaround to this?. Thanks in advance.

it's not the profile minion pushed a bad .dat update check again for a new update.
For your Aetherflow problem, just have it look for the missing buff "304" that way it works at all levels.

If you were also curious, the Trance gauge (15 second timer) is Gauge Indicator 3; the values are also in milliseconds (i.e. 1000ms -> 1 second). Gauge indicator 2 I believe is the Aethertrail attunement stacks. Finally, Gauge Indicator 1 is the Aetherflow stacks.
Is anybody using this on 4.5?
Wondering how well this performs.