Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average
Leveling with Velodyna Grass Carp Red Scrips
Im only seeing 3 spots as well, is the 4rth spot for the fish sensing something amiss in another version?
I don't see the 4th spot you mentioned
Hello and thanks for the profile :P anyone know around how much stats should I have for this? I have the level 61 HQ gathering set and level 62 HQ Fishing Rod and I am level 63. Still cannot get the fish with 690 collectibility :(
how come i cant download the link when i click on the lua link?
Something wrong with navigation

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

its working for me - just no 4th spot.
the profile isnt working with this new update on mine, anyone else having issues ?
Profile not working maybe? I just keep an ingame message saying "The fish sense something amiss. Perhaps it is time to try another location" and just keep this spamming. It was working till yesterday
(07-22-2017, 04:02 PM)YankeeSenpai Wrote:  Profile not working maybe? I just keep an ingame message saying "The fish sense something amiss. Perhaps it is time to try another location"  and just keep this spamming. It was working till yesterday

Go to a different fishing hole and cast your line and go back. You can add one in manually, if you want, too.
Fixed the original script so that there is a reset option. You need to carry a stack of lugworms for the reset.

The default fishing gear set is set to 16. If you change this in the .lua if you wish.

So far, from 500 things of Salmon Roe, I've only caught 12 collectables :(

Attached Files
.lua   Velodyna Grass Carp.lua (Size: 2.26 KB / Downloads: 50)