Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
BTN MIN 60 to 70 red Scritp Collectables
hm nice script ty, but the question in my case is: the bot stays in front of the node, but doesnt begin to grind, bug?
(07-21-2017, 11:26 PM)marcuswoy Wrote:  hm nice script ty, but the question in my case is: the bot stays in front of the node, but doesnt begin to grind, bug?

what it do is port to area the node in and it wait till you have 600 gp before it begin to open the node and to collect then after depend on the vir you have it either go to reach or stay there till the next one comes up.
(07-21-2017, 11:57 PM)ropers Wrote:  
(07-21-2017, 11:26 PM)marcuswoy Wrote:  hm nice script ty, but the question in my case is: the bot stays in front of the node, but doesnt begin to grind, bug?

what it do is port to area the node in and it wait till you have 600 gp before it begin to open the node and to collect then after depend on the vir you have it either go to reach or stay there till the next one comes up.

hm my botany has Gathering 627 and Perception 652 same like my miner.

Or stands gp for something else? What i have to do, to increase the cp (skill)?
(07-22-2017, 10:33 AM)marcuswoy Wrote:  
(07-21-2017, 11:57 PM)ropers Wrote:  

hm my botany has Gathering 627 and Perception 652 same like my miner.

Or stands gp for something else? What i have to do, to increase the cp (skill)?

GP is increased by melding GP to gear
work very nice so far but idk why he always waste a hit in a empty slot, any idea why ? used V2 didn't tryed V1
it is working very nice.

some suggestion:

if miner or botany are lvl 70, the bot shut only farm the other one until lvl 70....
Works great except it wont gather Raw Azurite, it just flys into the mountain side
Hello, first thanks for the profile, can you please tell me how can I set it to idle at a certain spot? v1 stays at rhalgars reach, while v2 stays near the node, can i set it to wait like in bronze lake or some other teleport?
(07-27-2017, 03:05 AM)Vin Wrote:  Hello, first thanks for the profile, can you please tell me how can I set it to idle at a certain spot? v1 stays at rhalgars reach, while v2 stays near the node, can i set it to wait like in bronze lake or some other teleport?
sure in v1 open it up with a text editior or notepad ++ change this task at very bottom  change the mapid to the area you want go to and the x,y,z cord to that spot. or i can chage it to a spot of your likeing just pm the aera and spot.

[13] = {
            ["highpriority"] = false;
["minlevel"] = 60;
["maxlevel"] = 70;
["mapid"] = 635;
["radius"] = 150;
            ["mingp"] = 2;
["pos"] = {
["h"] = 1.0292927026749;
["x"] = -65.01367188;
["y"] = 0.009999997914;
["z"] = 64.77876282;
};
["type"] = "";
["item1"] = "";
["skillprofile"] = "Gathering_Blue";
["gathermaps"] = false;
["dangerousarea"] = true;
["usestealth"] = true;
["timeout"] = 1000;
};
(07-27-2017, 12:00 AM)shade321 Wrote:  Works great except it wont gather Raw Azurite, it just flys into the mountain side

yeah that the area i was have trouble in it only get 2 of the nods cuz other to far out to pick up, not sure on just play in to mountain unless the nav mesh not there try the nav mesh from here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...m5ZaDVmTEk