Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ACR/SkillManager?
Hi. I'm a new subscriber and have recently run into some issues with the SkillManager for Dragoon. I hit 56, did my job quests, but now in combat, all it does is the true thrust combo, and then spams Impulse Drive. This is probably my fault. Early on, at around level 35, all the SkillManager did was spam Impulse Drive into Disembowel. I accidentally deleted something out of the skill manager and decided to just leave it be and not mess with it. This didn't fix the problem, so I leftit be. (The rotation fixed itself at 50 upon getting Chaos Thrust.) Now though, I'm stuck just spamming Impulse drive. Could it be because of one of the skills I deleted? And if so, is there any way to restore the profile to default?

Secondly, how do I get access to ACR? I'm super confused. Is it still in testing, so only certain people are allowed to use it? I saw that a lot of the store skill profiles are ACR, but is there any way for people to use one of the skill profiles from the forums without buying one in the store? I tried supplementing a Dragoon ACR instead of the SkillManager, thinking that would be a bandaid fix, but I can't figure out how to enable it.

Sorry for being a scrub, and thanks!
minion menu > ffxivminion >acr.
enable.

u can use any skill profile from anywhere if u add it to skill profiles folder.
(07-19-2017, 01:29 AM)sebbs Wrote:  minion menu > ffxivminion >acr.
enable.

u can use any skill profile from anywhere if u add it to skill profiles folder.

Thanks! I had figured out what I had done wrong probably 2 minutes before you posted this. I wasn't unblocking the LUAs. Was just gonna close the thread haha. But that helps a lot! Cause I didn't know how to access the ACR settings.

Bought your 1-60 pack earlier. Really loving it! Thanks for all the work you put in.