Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
[Bottox] End-game Crafting Profiles (FFXIV 4.3)
@Pimpboy Don't forget you need Manipulation II too. Not a cross skill, but you need to do your class quests :)

@tricyclemaniac I'm using Tempura hq
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(07-19-2017, 09:49 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @Pimpboy Don't forget you need Manipulation II too. Not a cross skill, but you need to do your class quests :)

@tricyclemaniac I'm using Tempura hq

yeah i have that unlocked too. it always stops stops at 10 durability between step 18-20 depending on tricks of the trade procs
Ehh still a ways off from 522 cp :(
is it supost to open with hasty touch 2? that what it does for me. i tried using makers mark fist before starting it up and that seemed to fix it
Opened with Marker's Mark. if not, reload lua before using profile.
Also, Hasty Touch was missing on the list!
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(07-19-2017, 10:19 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Opened with Marker's Mark. if not, reload lua before using profile.
Also, Hasty Touch was missing on the list!

ok thank you very much ill give that a shot :3
edit- reloading the lua doesnt fix it
can you join the bottox discord? We discuss a lot on this profile right now. We fix things one by one. Also, 2S profile updated just now :)
2S profile Updated. Needs 523 cp
2S profile updated
Fixed focused touch, skill id is wrong in french.
Updated.