Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
LVL 70 35-80 Dur iLvl 1-70 universal profile
Im fairly new to this, and I can get this to work if i do the quick start method. I cant for the life of me figure out how to set it to do crafts. Bot mode is crafting, skill is (SZ) 35-80 and then if i put craft mode in profile and select (SZ) for the profile i click on the eye with the x inside which opens my craft - order management. from there when i select Add to profile, the debug menu briefly shows up and after that nothing happens. Any help is appreciated.
ehm i dont understand why you go in the craft order of the recipe but whatever

just select skill profile and open your crafting log. Like this
Then select the item that you like to craft and start the crafting (Start/stop)

[Image: 10433e-1510186392.jpg]
ah ok that is what i have been doing but i thought i would be able to set different crafts up at the same time. Thank you for the work you have done on this.
with my CRP the profile stops after first Innovation , i checked and double checked my cross skills , all crafters are 70 with all quests done ,
making Pine Composite Bow stops here , D = "CASTING(Crafting): [11] : Innovation : 284"
i get no error msg in console , if i hit any action it continues , any thoughts?

Ok did more testing , this happens with every crafting job but ONLY while making collectibles
(12-14-2017, 02:37 PM)krackle Wrote:  with my CRP the profile stops after first Innovation , i checked and double checked my cross skills , all crafters are 70 with all quests done ,
making Pine Composite Bow stops here , D = "CASTING(Crafting): [11] : Innovation : 284"
i get no error msg in console , if i hit any action it continues , any thoughts?

Ok did more testing , this happens with every crafting job but ONLY while making collectibles

I have this too, but not only with collectibles.
The profiles works the last months fine. I guess there are still some bugs with the bot function.
Hey, I have been using this for a while and has been great! Recently something happens where I try to do a craft and it tries to do quick synthesis 3 times then stop. I've tried through craft order management and quick craft. So you know if something had broken with the profile or does this happen to you?
I did a couple of crafts in the last days. All fine.

Edit: Got this error today with another profile. I guess still some bugs with crafting but that shouldnt depend on the profiles that we are using. Start the recipe by hand - reload lua and start the craftinge mode is atm a workaround
There is a weird bug where it you have mixed mats, and only have enough mats to do one synth, the bot errors out with that quick synthesis error. SOme people get it for having favorite recipes as well.

Its annoying
Works for me, except it declines the "use as collectable?" question and doesn't make it a collectible. Any idea how to fix this?