Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
LVL 70 35-80 Dur iLvl 1-70 universal profile
@lolwtfbbq just check "use as collectable" and go to the setting tab, you can add manually the names of the crafts you want to keep as collectable.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(02-09-2018, 06:40 AM)lolwtfbbq Wrote:  Works for me, except it declines the "use as collectable?" question and doesn't make it a collectible. Any idea how to fix this?

There is also an option in the crafting mode - collectable "Use Known Defaults". All possible collectables of the crafting disciple will be added if you use it.
(02-09-2018, 06:44 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @lolwtfbbq just check "use as collectable" and go to the setting tab, you can add manually the names of the crafts you want to keep as collectable.

Yeah, I ultimately had to add it by name and put the threshold at 2 or something to get it to work.
Does this work for low level crafters? I tried CUL it doesnts seem to do anything.
nope, needs lvl 70 skills and stats
just started using this.

works great to create a collectible but after it has crafted the item it crashes the game >.<

any thoughts?
Thank you. Thats has nothing to do with the profile - it seems to happen while be in crafting mode but very rarly. Maybe look for graphic card update or ask in discord. As i know someone else got this issue while crafting in the last days.
(05-30-2018, 02:15 PM)Zanci Wrote:  Thank you. Thats has nothing to do with the profile - it seems to happen while be in crafting mode but very rarly. Maybe look for graphic card update or ask in discord. As i know someone else got this issue while crafting in the last days.

i did not know we used discord now

do u happen to have a link to the post ?

thanks
Here :)

https://discordapp.com/invite/0iAWExfcHtob4DtI
Hi,

How do i get this to use Masters Mend. i use it manually once it stops and as soon as i pop the skill it goes on its merry way to HQ the item 100% rate. so its great minus the having to click one skill each time.