Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
This or Rebornbuddy?
I have been using RebornBuddy for the past year, but I feel updates might be too slow. How updated is MMO Minion atm and how fast do they usually update? This applies for gathering/crafting/leveling stuff. Any tip is cool. Thanks
We has all acrs updated to a semi workable condition within 24 hours after bot was up post SB release.
Gathering addon was a couple of days maybe?
I used to use honorbuddy for WoW, I can say that the minion team is far superior.
Nothings perfect but RB looks confusing as fuck to use @@ - I would go with Minion the community all work like slaves and its fairly well organised chaos
been gaming for 20 yrs , all the bots i have use in the past are a joke compared to MMOminion , patches between expansions are done quickly ,like mentioned by Fxfire 99% of the time before maintenance ends , the support is superior to any out there imo ,
well organised chaos thats it ;-)

I thinks its depending on what you expect. I never used rebornbuddy and cant compare it. I like the way how mmominion is working. Sure there are bugs sometimes, but in most of the time is the user the issue ;-)
Do you have to pay for all the addons? or are the inculsive?

PS. Thank you for all the replies!
I tried both. My best advice would be to opt in for the day sub for now and get a grasp of how the bot works. My biggest concern with Rebornbuddy was the time it took for them to update and this is crucial for any kinds of bot programs, doesnt matter what game it is.

However, I must say RebornBuddy was awesome back when I was their client - it completely blew Minion out of the water in terms of its assist bot. Minion caught up though so I went back to subbing with this guys cause update + assist bot = win.

To answer your question
There's different addons in which you can opt in and yes, some of them are paid.
(07-22-2017, 10:11 PM)vanillamousse Wrote:  Do you have to pay for all the addons? or are the inculsive?

PS. Thank you for all the replies!

If you are lazy, you can buy addons in store. If you are poor or greddy one, you can make profiles by yourself or wait while others make and share(or not) them. But in any case you have to pay monthly subscription fee.
Minion is x100 times better than rebourn buddy, I had both, the teleport hack on mmominion has saved me so much time questing and have never been banned. They also took forever to update their client and took forever to add flight. You might end up spending more money on the minion store but the products are top quality, for crafting miqo bot is the best atm cause it auto solves whatever you want to craft (sucks for everything else)