Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant craft 61-70 items
    Hey thanks in advance....what i mean is for example i set the bot to craft Koppernickel nugget on GSM and it crafts copper ingot.  which is in the same slot on 1-5 as koppernickel nugget is on 61-65 so it seems like the bot is just selecting the wrong sub category.

tested with BSM, same thing cant make high steel nugget wants to make copper ingot.

havn't found a work around for this one so let me know what i can do if anything for a workaround or whatever, thanks ;).

* What OS are you running?             Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)              None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)           C:\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?                 None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
None of the above
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?    No
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?   Minion app launch
*Are you running any Bot addons?               Gathering 1-60

you can tell it's not going to work because it puts the item at the top of the list indicating a low level craft.
Well i managed to find a work around by doing single item craft, didnt know that was possible, so this works because it doesnt PICK the item it just does whatever item your on....but sadly it wont change jobs or do anything else, but at least i can do repeatable synths so yay!
So still the same issue continues and i dont see it in the work in progress anyone working on this it seems like a really simple fix, it's just the item levels are directing to the wrong crafting log thats all, it does it on all items past 61 so it's clearly an issue with that.
If you are doing profile, crafting orders, that will be fixed as soon as they add the recipes to the bot.

If you are using the search function to look for a recipe, the bot will only craft ONE and then default back to page one. this is normal and has always happened.

The workaround is for you to manually find and highlight the recipe on your crafting log, then set minion's skill profile to craft the item. This means you can only craft one particular item at a time vs crafting orders, but it works.
(07-26-2017, 08:57 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  If you are doing profile, crafting orders, that will be fixed as soon as they add the recipes to the bot.

If you are using the search function to look for a recipe, the bot will only craft ONE and then default back to page one. this is normal and has always happened.

The workaround is for you to manually find and highlight the recipe on your crafting log, then set minion's skill profile to craft the item. This means you can only craft one particular item at a time vs crafting orders, but it works.

Yes it does work but does not allow me to use HQ items unless i use all or nothing HQ, i would like to set it to 1 HQ item etc....the recipes state they ARE in there thats how i selected them as per the screenshot.....or are you saying thats just a placeholder for now?
It's just one of many bugs being ironed out.