Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Gothic Fishing Pack #1 Leveling 50-70, Red/Yellow Scripts and $$$
(08-04-2017, 06:51 PM)GothicPunkGirl Wrote:  
(08-04-2017, 10:07 AM)tbo Wrote:  I slapped into the Fishing Profile to test it out {70} alrdy was  gonna look at the  Yellow side of it. But It never shows up for the bot. Iv tried reloading and all i can see via the folder outside the game but not inside for some reason.

Make sure you but them in the 64 Bit folder. If that does not work try renaming them to just (Gothic) instead of (Gothic.B) or (Gothic M)
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\FishProfiles

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-05-2017, 02:09 AM)tbo Wrote:  
(08-04-2017, 10:07 AM)tbo Wrote:  I slapped into the Fishing Profile to test it out {70} alrdy was  gonna look at the  Yellow side of it. But It never shows up for the bot. Iv tried reloading and all i can see via the folder outside the game but not inside for some reason.

Make sure you but them in the 64 Bit folder. If that does not work try renaming them to just (Gothic) instead of (Gothic.B) or (Gothic M)

Also make sure your Bot Mode is set to Fish. That one threw me for a loop as I was thinking Fishing was Gathering but it's actually separate in the bot.
(08-05-2017, 02:14 AM)Fartha Wrote:  

Also make sure your Bot Mode is set to Fish. That one threw me for a loop as I was thinking Fishing was Gathering but it's actually separate in the bot.
Yes I am thats how I got it to 70. Anything else i add  comes out fine just this  file.
(08-05-2017, 02:09 AM)tbo Wrote:  

Somehow you converted them into Rar files and they are not Lua files that is why it is not working for you.
Found the error ^^° sry
This stuff looks awesome thanks for the hard work Gothic! I'll give it a go soon!
https://puu.sh/x2ixu/dc2642e824.png

Not working immediately as I hit 68. Any thoughts? I had lag and fixed that with the cube / navigation tutorial. Didn't fix the fact that its not doing anything. I have the bait in my inventory.
thats a mesh/nav issue, not a profile issue afaik. But haven't played with these yet.
(08-05-2017, 02:37 PM)hdf Wrote:  https://puu.sh/x2ixu/dc2642e824.png

Not working immediately as I hit 68. Any thoughts? I had lag and fixed that with the cube / navigation tutorial. Didn't fix the fact that its not doing anything. I have the bait in my inventory.

Read Q & A for Issles of Zekki