Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
Pulse Time = 150
quick note...
if you leave bot running in Setup mode, then whenever you are doing something, it automatically clicks Yes.
Examples:
buying things on MB
squadron missions sending out
lvl69 Spectre's in the lochs. It runs in just far enough to agro two of them. Can be tough if you're leveling a job.

Sent you a message on discord anahronik, but in case you don't see it, here is what I sent:

Key Item IDs:
Mark Bills: 2001361

One-star Clan Mark Bills: 2001700
Two-star Clan Mark Bills: 2001701
Three-star Clan Mark Bills: 2001702

One-star Veteran Clan Mark Bills: 2002113
Two-star Veteran Clan Mark Bills: 2002114
Three-star Veteran Clan Mark Bills: 2002115

To get the table for any of those you can simply use the command:
GetItem(#######)

Should use that first to make sure the user has the key item, then you can use it with:
GetItem(#######):Cast()

If they don't have the item, then you could potentially navigate to the hunt board, and automatically pick up the bill for the user, I'll explain below.

Why you'd do this is for two reasons.
1: You can find out if a user has a hunt or not
2: You can then open the window to gather the information you need.

ARR Hunts open the window: Mobhunt
HW Hunts open the window: Mobhunt2
SB Hunts open the window: Mobhunt3

To automatically gather the information so the user doesn't have to click anything, you can use the command:

GetControlByName("Mobhunt"):PushButton(24,2)

24,0 : Accept / Close Button
24,1 : Close Window
24,2 : Next Page
24,3 : Previous Page

The only downside to this is you can't determine if the user has completed that mark or not (as I'm sure you know)

Because you can determine if the user HAS the key item, you'd be able to automate the process a bit further by automatically navigating to the boards and picking up missing marks. You could add in your settings if users want to disable certain marks as well.

You also can pick them up automatically by targeting the board, interacting, and selecting a string index:
Level 1 : UseControlAction("SelectString","SelectIndex",0)
Level 2 : UseControlAction("SelectString","SelectIndex",1)
Level 3 : UseControlAction("SelectString","SelectIndex",2)
Elite : UseControlAction("SelectString","SelectIndex",3)

You'd just want to make sure you target the board first (to act as a toggle), then interact with it, so you can do an if player's target is the board, then use control action etc
I have an issue when the bot spams between scholar and summoner back and forth when i have the low set for scholar and the high set for white mage(astrologian for fates) it only does this with arr hunt

http://prntscr.com/iqws94
Lance I doubt your errors have anything to do with this addon, it works fine for so many people
will there be a new update anytime soon?