Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
Today i tried to use the Daily Hunt Assistant as usual. But for the first time it wouldn't work.

EDIT: logged in and used minion after FFXIV maint was over and before a new MMOMINION update was available. So all working now.

Sorry.
im running it right now and ill see what happens, when did it start popping the message? as of right now i haven't had any errors, its going after the suckers may be your end
(03-27-2018, 11:04 AM)Srking91 Wrote:  im running it right now and ill see what happens, when did it start popping the message? as of right now i haven't had any errors, its going after the suckers may be your end

Ok the problem was as it seems neither Eureka addon nor the Daily Assistant. I used Minion before installing the new update the mmominion team pushed. All work now and sorry for the trouble.

Thanks Srking for answering though.
you should have this in the store, i would pay good money man!

thanks soo much for this..is there anyway i can donate to show my appreciation and for you efforts :)
Hi, I know this addon is currently free, and we really appreciate it. If you have any time available could you fix it for this new build of FFXIVMinion? Its working but the checkmarks got all messed up.
Just a heads up for the people posting in here, if you check the makers profile it says he quit FFXIV about 2.5 months ago. Good to keep in mind, hopefully someone else picks it up.
Give me a couple of weeks for my chantix to calm down and ill update it
UI fixed

.zip   DailyHuntAssistantMode.zip (Size: 77.31 KB / Downloads: 218)
(05-02-2018, 10:32 AM)lanceangel Wrote:  UI fixed

You are amazing, thank you so much!!!
Just asking, but am I missing options for Elite hunts or is that just not included? Just curious. Thanks.