Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
(05-17-2018, 04:58 AM)darkragunax Wrote:  Just asking, but am I missing options for Elite hunts or is that just not included? Just curious. Thanks.

It isnt included.
can this bot find the kinds of hunts that a hunt ls looks for?
Does anyone else's game crash with running this mod after most recent update?
It isnt the mod, the bot itself pushed a bad update. check discord for more info.

Edit: I just realize my man, you could use this to create an animus book module. Which is what I am attempting to do. But I am bad at it lol. Editing the DB and stuff is the EZPZ part.
This works really well, despite being a little old. 

Only thing I can't open is the hunt window to mark certain mobs as completed, since the addon sometimes doesn't register that a certain mob has been completed. Clicking on a Clan Mark button does open a window, but it's super tiny and empty apart from a few lines.

Is this somehow fixable? Because the addon works great apart from that.
something is broken on your end, it works fine for me. Maybe try a new settings file?

[Image: 91a50e75cf.png]
Tried a new profile, tried reinstalling the bot, tried reloading LUA... maybe it's one of the two "big" addons I'm using? Husbando's Toolbox and Bottox Manager?

Does this add still works?
Disregard
The bot 100% always gets stuck on Muu Shuwuu and the Ruby Sea. For Muu Shuwuu, it keeps flying onto and out of the cliff. In the Ruby Sea, it keeps flying under and over the water.