Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
1st is a mesh error as far as i can see, and 2nd is minion's navigation, many things get stuck transitioning between under and above water. Just keep an eye on the bot and you'll be fine. It is never recommended to bot completely afk, but we all do it XD
Since yesterday i seem to have the problem that the bot doesn't count the killed monsters. So he goes to the first monster and then continues killing it without doing the other hunts.
Can this get a update. I'm having the same issue as Sumir. Also when trying to manual complete a hunt on the list, the window is scrunched up and unusable.
What is the likley hood that this will get an update?
Thank you to the creators and people who do updating :D i suck at stuff like this haha
(05-07-2019, 09:26 PM)apollothecat Wrote:  What is the likley hood that this will get an update?
Thank you to the creators and people who do updating :D i suck at stuff like this haha

Indeed! Especially now with the new nav system, this addon has a problem in Ruby Sea,i suspect due to being underwater, and maybe in other areas too!

If somebody can update it, it is much appreciated it.
Something more descriptive than "a problem" would help. I'll run it later on a few toons and see whats up. Make sure you have your bot updated, many mesh fixes have been happening.
(05-30-2019, 06:35 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Something more descriptive than "a problem" would help. I'll run it later on a few toons and see whats up. Make sure you have your bot updated, many mesh fixes have been happening.

Well the problem was that it was just standing still, after teleporting to Tamamizu, but problem has been fixed for a while now since new meshes for Ruby Sea were downloaded.

So far it functions well enough, aside from some "hiccups" that the module had already for long time, due to some nav errors, like when it goes to kill Muu Shuwuu in The Azim Steppe or when it goes to kill Miacid in the Dravania Forelands.
(12-20-2018, 04:09 PM)drissma Wrote:  Tried a new profile, tried reinstalling the bot, tried reloading LUA... maybe it's one of the two "big" addons I'm using? Husbando's Toolbox and Bottox Manager?

did you ever fix this? i have this issue too...
(06-04-2019, 11:50 AM)qwerbob Wrote:  
(12-20-2018, 04:09 PM)drissma Wrote:  Tried a new profile, tried reinstalling the bot, tried reloading LUA... maybe it's one of the two "big" addons I'm using? Husbando's Toolbox and Bottox Manager?

did you ever fix this? i have this issue too...

Nope, I use a somewhat tedious workaround if this happens: I reset everything, then open the first stack of bills and start/stop the bot in setup mode on each page that's not yet done, and just skip those that are obviously done. It doesn't happen too often though.
gotcha, im guessing it might just be a resolution /scaling issue, and fixing/amending the portion for the popup should do it, i'll see if i can fiddle around, but not really familiar with lua.