Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
Yesterday I left this module to run...and went to sleep (because it was pretty solid previous 3 days).
And in the morning I discovered bot in a loop: gets to the hunt location and do nothing - dies from aggro - resurrects - gets to the location etc. It was SB hunt.
Bad news - there were couple observers...so I didn't have time to get information about this behavior...and I don't know if I would get second time ban from this :)

So, don't go AFK for too long with module...

Harmonics,
I almost tempted to do something like that because of some FATEs that takes for 2hours of waiting.

lanceangel,
last time I tried speed hacks I wanted only mount and fly speed.
Mount speed didn't work at all in bot itself...
Fly speed works in bot but when I tried to enable it from code while flying from Aeth to location - it didn't work as I expected (I had to start/stop movement to apply it). I tried to find the difference between Dev module and this module - no success. Maybe I'll do it this weekend again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA client only) [Updated: 31.10.2017] - by anahronik - 11-03-2017, 05:56 AM