Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
anahronik, if you could make an add-on for fate farming, with customizable maps by level, that would be amazing.
we need this because you have the code to kill adds that aggro you when doing fates. the normal bot doesn't target adds that aggro you in fates, and then u end up dying.

i wanted the skip button because i just started doing HW and SB hunts for EXP. and if i have alot of fate hunts left, and it's stuck waiting for a fate, it would be nice to have a simple skip button to go the the next fate hunt, instead of having to dig through the menu to find current hunt, and click done. then i have to unclick it again. this way i can manually check all the fates, see if they are active, and knock 'em out

also, can you add an option in settings to use chocobo companion all the time? i have it checked in bot settings, but it's not using it

also, had another target bug with Kobold Bedesman. attached photo.

also, Stagnant water sprite just stands near aetheryte

Messages In This Thread
RE: [x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA client only) [Updated: 29.11.2017] - by lanceangel - 12-15-2017, 12:13 AM