Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
Ok, not today but:
Plans for weekend:
1) Investigate console spamming with "index 'entity' (nil value)" (thanks Mamoth)
2) Investigate hunt for Stagnant not moving from aetheryte (thanks lanceangel)
3) Somehow add chocobo summoning for non-fate hunts as well (thanks lanceangel)
4) Maybe modify non-fate hunts in some way to prevent mentioned in first post behavior: "And bug-like behavior was discovered: some mobs are participating in fates from time to time, for example some Kobolds in Outer La Noscea. Bot comes to them and just stay near them without attack even when there is no FATE - those mobs still have attribute fateId as if they are part of current fate and that's why bot is not attack them...after some minutes this attribute will go off and bot will kill them. "
5) Modify (as a stand alone add-on) Grind Mode to attack aggro adds while doing fate (thaks lanceangel)

lanceangel, I'm sorry, but I still don't understand skip button. "fate hunts" - they are always ARR 4 and 5 and if you want not to wait them than you need only to turn on option "Don't wait for FATE if there is non-fate hunts"...
I can't add button if I don't understand reason for it...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA client only) [Updated: 29.11.2017] - by anahronik - 12-15-2017, 05:16 AM