Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
(12-16-2017, 06:31 PM)lanceangel Wrote:  getting console error. doesn't seem to affect anything, but console pop-up is annoying

D = "[error]: Error in cause for [timeouttargetdham] [[string \"C:\\Users\\o\\Documents\\minion\\Bots\\FFXIVMinion64\\LuaMods\\/DailyHuntAssistantMode/DailyHuntAssistantMode.lua\"]:765: attempt to index local 'target' (a nil value)]"

also with Guard Bhoot, Abaddon. bot stays in one location and waits, when there are plenty of mobs around.

can you add another condition to mark hunt failed? I had a weird thing happen, where one of my hunts got completed accidentally. so when I turned on the bot, it kept killing that mob over and over, but it was already completed. so if it gets stuck on 1 hunt like that for more than 30 minutes, mark fail and move on.

You can add a line of code to the DailyHuntAssistantMode.lua file right at line 765 to remove this error. Its due to the local target variable being nil, as you have no target. Add the line right below the local target = Player:GetTarget()

if (target == nil) then return false end

Messages In This Thread
RE: [x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA client only) [Updated: 29.11.2017] - by Underwhelp - 12-17-2017, 02:12 AM