Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
the 3 buttons to move to hunt boards are amazing! great idea...

it started out as strange behavior. 1 mob was attacking chocobo, and he was healing himself. i said, " this is slightly annoying". then the next day I was waiting for a ARR fate, and alot of mobs were attacking him. and i said, "now this is really annoying". it's just strange behavior at this point. i know most of your aggro code is custom. i do think companion aggro should register as aggro. of course, not first priority aggro, but i think it should register as secondary aggro after aggro on your char.

it could be an issue if 3 mobs are attacking your chocobo, then fate starts, you become level synced. now you're dealing with alot of things at once. could instantly kill chocobo etc
I just thought in general it's a good idea. it could affect things at higher levels, especially in SB areas.

also...ARR hunt Ixali Windtalon. has 2 type for this mob. normal type, and also uses this mob as part of the fate "Air Supply". when the fate activates, this mob becomes part of the fate only. and because it's level synced, i just sat there for 15 min, not attacking ^^

Messages In This Thread
RE: [x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017] - by lanceangel - 12-30-2017, 11:08 PM