Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"WAR +" 5.0 Warrior
(02-19-2018, 11:25 PM)snowolf69 Wrote:  Update 2 Feb 19, 2018: added and adjusted skills to now be compatible with any content at all major level points which would change rotation levels 1-69 (lvl 6 berserk > lvl 30 defiance > lvl 40 unchained > lvl 50 storm's eye/path, infuriate > lvl 52 deliverance > lvl 54 fell cleave > lvl 64 upheaval).
With new calculations based on 4.2 rotation Onslaught will never be used by the skill profile except when Inner Release is active as Onslaught is a far lower potency per point. Upheaval is a higher potency per point than fell cleave and the profile will use upheaval on cooldown except when approaching Inner Release window at less than 25 seconds.

It may not be the most amazingly optimized dps parsing profile for content less than 70 but it should easily get you through lower level roulettes. Any defiance/deliverance stance is MANUAL for any party content at any level.

Thank you
No changes needed for patch 4.4. Current profile still good to go.
Is the MT Opener still working, I just hit 70 on my War and when i use assist mode in dungeons and attack with Tomahawk it doesn't change stances as described, just curious if I am doing something wrong?
Since the last update I posted I have been using the profile I uploaded here perfectly fine through every game update since. The MT stance swap opener was designed for and intended for use in level 70 raid / extreme trial content. I rarely do dungeons but I can say there are skill/cooldown checks in the profile which may prevent the stance swap in the MT opener from working properly if:
1) you have more than 0 beast gauge when pulling a target
2) you have one or more of the check cooldowns not currently available when you use tomahawk
The first is most likely the cause of the stance swap not triggering correctly when doing dungeons since you will likely have some amount of beast gauge when initiating a boss in a dungeon even if it is a level 70 dungeon. As I said I designed and use this profile 99% for raid/primals since I was not considering optimization for maximum dps for dungeons. I apologize if this was not stated clearly in the posting.
However, as I stated in the features of the profile you are free to swap stances at any time and the profile will easily flow between optimization of the two stances. After it does tomahawk > butcher's block combo you can switch to deliverance freely before inner release.
Thanks for the reply, you are correct, Im a fresh 70 so just running dungeons so the beast gauge was the issue, i love the profile man, it great, thank you so much for sharing it :)
Good stuff :) Thanks!
man you are the best, thanks for this great profile
I'm level 28 currently and I noticed that maim was set to 38? Is it not better to do one maim combo for -slashing resistance and then skull sunder combos at this level?
That is likely a minor oversight of optimization but as in the description I did not entirely optimize the profile for dps at lower levels; just enough to make it do functional rotations while leveling for dungeons and such. You are free to change it if you like if you know how. push "maim lvl" above "skull sunder lvl" and add "target missing buff" slashing to maim so it applies slashing if target is missing it. IDK the slashing ID off hand though.
Just want to add my thanks for this amazing profile. Works wonders.