Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"WAR +" 5.0 Warrior
this skill manager was the best thing in SB, hopefully it gets updated
I have a LOT of stuff to do to prepare for my own time in game like getting multiple classes to 80 and doing MSQ and job quests but my War + v2 is number 2 on the list. Please look forward to it.
Thanks alot, really appreciate you taking the time do this
Beta release available. Let me know of any issues you may experience. I am still testing and tuning so a final release likely within the next week.
Uploaded new V4 version due to a buff number typo. >_>;
you are the best... thank you, will give it a shot, I'm sure it won't disappoint
Currently missing chaotic cyclone and inner chaos cast IDs since replaced skills are not the same ID u.u; Sorry.
New version since I fetched new skill IDs and realized some of the skill usage for lower level/synced content was a mess so I fixed several issues with those. Should be all good now for all content 1-80. Still lmk if you find any issues.
Without the level 74 trait "Mastering the Beast" overpower > mytrhil tempest combo sucks for damage so changing it to overpower level >= 74 in the next update. I'm still leveling war so I'll see about finding any other minor adjustments.
New release available. Too many minor tweaks to list really.