Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"WAR +" 5.0 Warrior
nice thanks man!
nvm ignore this
you are the best, just tested it... gave around 500dps more than the regular ACR
New update available! Wanted to get all my profiles fine tuned and ready for savage raid patch.
This profile works fine in assist but I can't get it to work in "Grind". That is, I turn it on and try to have my bot solo FATES as a lv 71 WAR overnight, but woke up and saw my WAR just autoattacking a boss FATE and not using any skills at all. I tried reloading the lua and resetting the game but it's always the same problem. When i swtch back to Assist mode it seems to work. Any way to get it to work when I'm doing FATEs in Grind?
It is likely at lvl 71 that its borked because its trying to work around IR which you need to unlock with the level 70 job quest. I'd recommend getting IR first because a lot of WAR's rotation is based around IR. However, Grind mode seems to have some bugs currently. I've had it not hit the right fate targets, just randomly stop traveling for extended periods and some other random stuff. I honestly couldn't say which one it is in your case so get IR first then if its having the same problems its Grind mode bugs.
Just wanted to say thanks for the support you have provided the Minion community.

If you ever get the time to make an SMN profile I'm sure we all appreciated.
Wow you're good at diagnosing. I did totally forget to get IR.
(07-25-2019, 09:30 PM)danryo Wrote:  Just wanted to say thanks for the support you have provided the Minion community.

I am actually almost finished making a SMN profile. Its not even finished yet and it is BY FAR the most complicated and largest profile I have ever made so I'm working through a loooot of skill checks and GCD priorities for content at all levels and for multiple mobs. For single target raid/trial its pretty much done though. Please look forward to it. ThumbsUp
(07-30-2019, 12:23 PM)snowolf69 Wrote:  
(07-25-2019, 09:30 PM)danryo Wrote:  Just wanted to say thanks for the support you have provided the Minion community.

I am actually almost finished making a SMN profile. Its not even finished yet and it is BY FAR the most complicated and largest profile I have ever made so I'm working through a loooot of skill checks and GCD priorities for content at all levels and for multiple mobs. For single target raid/trial its pretty much done though. Please look forward to it. ThumbsUp

Your warrior profile is better than the Emperor ACR, wish more people post profile like yours, please post as many profiles as you got, much appreciated!