Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Questions from a noob (leveling, questing etc)
Star 
hey guys, 

Completely new with this bot! There might be threads for my questions but I can’t seem to find ones that help me enough, in useless when it comes to this kinda thing.

Q1. I have a level 52 summoner, I selected quest and summoner and it only gave me options for up to level 15 quests, how do I get higher level quests?

Q2. Is there a way to have the bot do the best attack combinations but I still control everything else

Q3. Is there any videos I can follow to help me get started with the bot or guides that’s easy to follow for n00bs. 

Q4. What’s your suggestions for using the bot to make money while I go to work. 

That’s all I can think of at the moment as I’m not on the bot or even on my computer at the moment, but I would really appreciate if someone could help me, or if someone doesnt mind letting me add them on discord or something so I could ask them questions when I’m stuck! 

Sorry to be a pain guys! 

Thank you very much!
Q1 - pretty sure you have to buy the Quest pack from the Store
Q2 - im sure you can still move around while its attacking, it will just try to move for you if you are targeted or aoe
Q3 - on the Minionapp usually there is a link you can follow or a short explanation on how to do things, if not search the forum
Q4 - BE CAREFUL when you are afk for a long period of time, people will suspect if the same person is going on around for hours doing same things. how i get money, is look on the MB for what is selling the most and farm that, and any excess material you have craft better material and sell that too. i usually sell Mastercraft demimateria and fieldcraft III. over 100k on my server, and i can easily get over 30 a day each high profit

if anyone wants to tag on my answers go free