Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bot Wont attack anymore, what am i dooing wrong?
    Hello, 

I am absolutely new with this bot, Thinking about getting the full version, due to friends wanting to play the game, and me feeling bored about leveling.

Yesterday i was grinding around a bit with the bot, and he suddenly stopped attacking, and just follows the mob around. Doesn't matter if i am questing, grinding. Just the "Assist" Bot Mode is working in combat, Restarts, Turning it off, and trying to switch Profiles and Characters, doesn't work. I tried looking up other solutions, but could not find any that worked for me, usually it was something like "update it" but as far as i see, there is no new update. And Reloading didn't help either. 

Please find attached some Screenshots with the Console as well as the used Profiles. I didn't change anything inside the Profile for White mage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Same is happening here. Grind mode non-functional. Likes to follow mobs though.
I've been getting a lot of skillmanager lockups since the update. I never got them before with my profiles. Could be that? I can't figure it out though.

One of the lockups happen on a chain that has two moves. 1st is a GCD and if the 2nd skill which is an OGCD fires when the GCD window is ready, it will lockup. I've seen more lockups, but this one is consistent.