Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Class Quest Support
(07-11-2019, 12:09 AM)poopdog Wrote:  Alright, but there isn't a addon for purchase for 50-60 class quests...

That's true, the 30-60 pack was the one you're missing, but it looks like it isn't available for purchase anymore
You would need to contact support as I don't control the store.
Those packs were outdated and thus no longer sold
Hello, good morning and thank you for your addon. This is my first time playing 14 and using a bot. I recently purchased the 1-80 all classes. I set the bot to quest and to lv 1-80 quest with paladin. I started the bot up, it completed several quests in a row, now for the past several hours its been running around, warping and just doing fates and grinding nonstop. I'm I missing something? or did I do something wrong in the set up? thank you for your help.
Without details I can't tell you anything useful
I'm sorry, I thought I was detailed in the problem that I was having. The bot is up and running. Its on the bot mode: quest, Skill profile: Paladin and profile: (1-80) class quests. When I began running the bot, under those parameters, after purchasing and installing the 1-80 all classes package, the bot began running while selecting quests, completing them and turning them in. Doing that, it got me from lv 19-20. After having lv 20, the quest ID switched to 153 (map) and the step task to grind. It has been on that mode for over 12 hours running. Its been stuck in east shroud doing the same three fates over and over. It did break this cycle once, on its own, completed one gladiator guild quests and returned to east shroud and hast kept grinding the same mobs and fates over and over. I'm sorry if this is not detailed enough, I'm nowhere as computer/programing savvy as you or many here. My question broken down is why is it turning away from doing quests back to back and is stuck on a grind mode when quest mode is selected. Thank you.
no report info?
cant help without it
(07-11-2019, 11:33 PM)u307156 Wrote:  I'm sorry, I thought I was detailed in the problem that I was having.  The bot is up and running. Its on the bot mode: quest, Skill profile: Paladin and profile: (1-80) class quests.  When I began running the bot, under those parameters, after purchasing and installing the 1-80 all classes package, the bot began running while selecting quests, completing them and turning them in.  Doing that, it got me from lv 19-20.  After having lv 20, the quest ID switched to 153 (map) and the step task to grind.  It has been on that mode for over 12 hours running.  Its been stuck in east shroud doing the same three fates over and over.  It did break this cycle once, on its own, completed one gladiator guild quests and returned to east shroud and hast kept grinding the same mobs and fates over and over.  I'm sorry if this is not detailed enough, I'm nowhere as computer/programing savvy as you or many here.  My question broken down is why is it turning away from doing quests back to back and is stuck on a grind mode when quest mode is selected. Thank you.
If I'm not mistaken, you bought an addon that just focuses on the class quests each class has on their trip to 80. The other addon is the one that does the main story and side quests. Two completely different addons.
(07-11-2019, 11:33 PM)u307156 Wrote:  I'm sorry, I thought I was detailed in the problem that I was having.  The bot is up and running. Its on the bot mode: quest, Skill profile: Paladin and profile: (1-80) class quests.  When I began running the bot, under those parameters, after purchasing and installing the 1-80 all classes package, the bot began running while selecting quests, completing them and turning them in.  Doing that, it got me from lv 19-20.  After having lv 20, the quest ID switched to 153 (map) and the step task to grind.  It has been on that mode for over 12 hours running.  Its been stuck in east shroud doing the same three fates over and over.  It did break this cycle once, on its own, completed one gladiator guild quests and returned to east shroud and hast kept grinding the same mobs and fates over and over.  I'm sorry if this is not detailed enough, I'm nowhere as computer/programing savvy as you or many here.  My question broken down is why is it turning away from doing quests back to back and is stuck on a grind mode when quest mode is selected. Thank you.

were you after a main story and side quest pack?
Self fix. Thanks for the replies man and sorry to have wasted your time. Prior to me getting into the game and learning about class quests I figured your description meant leveling from 1-80 on all classes. I bought the main story pack, leveled to 25, switched to your profile and it immediately recognized I was the correct level for the next class quest, completed it and did the appropriate hunt log. Again sorry to have posted what seems now like a stupid question and thank you.
The "Disable vendoring" checkbox doesn't work. The bot still buys gears.