Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Class Quest Support
(07-17-2019, 06:56 PM)Tompost Wrote:  The "Disable vendoring" checkbox doesn't work. The bot still buys gears.

Re read the report requirements in the OP
I've been gathering collectables with this pack and in the shadowbringers zone Il Meg. The bot isn't collecting the specific collectable I turned in the profile Options. Doesn't automatically turn on the skill 
"Collector's Glove". yet it does for the other collectables. The collectable I'm gathering is Broad Beans
no details setting or report info again?

not gonna get any help that way.
Edited.

update and restart your bot. this is not a questpack related error
(08-01-2019, 01:21 AM)Busy Wrote:  Edited.

update and restart your bot. this is not a questpack related error

alright thank you!  Cutesmile
How do we set the quest bot to gather collectables? I tried changing skill profile to gathering collectables and using 70-80 gathering list then picked Sweet Marjoram and and changed gather mode to collectables but it keeps turning collectors glove off. I can't find directions specific to that.

(was trying to get Sweet Marjoram so i could break it down with reduction)
select the item in the list with (Y) or (W)
after the item name

[Image: lT0Oo2M.png]
(08-06-2019, 12:05 PM)sebbs Wrote:  select the item in the list with (Y) or (W)
after the item name

Thanks, I believe Sweet Marjoram only showed up with the level after it didn't see a W or Y version.
(08-06-2019, 12:14 PM)Warlock Wrote:  
(08-06-2019, 12:05 PM)sebbs Wrote:  select the item in the list with (Y) or (W)
after the item name

Thanks, I believe Sweet Marjoram only showed up with the level after it didn't see a W or Y version.

Is it possible to add our own to the profile if it's missing a Y/W version of a gather item?
So if create or download a custom gathering profile how can we make it select-able on the items? I see there is a custom task but it seems to select the custom task profile so not sure how to add new skill profiles to the drop down list for gathering.