Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Class Quest Support
Gearsets are set wrong then
So I had the bot running the Class quests/fishing profile and it worked all the way up to 70 but then it just started going to the idle spot and sitting there for extended periods of time. It never tried to tp away but if I moved near a body of water it would just cast regardless of what bait was used. I took these two shots of the console and help tab for both of the profiles. The current class quest is one that requires you to spearfish but it never even attempted to go to the location and start, just immediately went to the idle location.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I can't see what story your up to.
Have you unlocked the new sub zones?
It's showing you have no tasks available to do.
Hi sebbs! Love the addon so far, However, I'm quite curious to why I can't get some of the profiles to work. Let's say I pick 1-80 botany, and then under quest profile, I go to profile options and pick skybuilders' vine as an example. It just goes to a location and fly around, that's what they do on most of the profiles I pick, or it just teleports to idle. Same thing happens with skybuilders materials on mining. It just flies around or goes to idle. 

https://gyazo.com/01059017cc7a3c3672874243eef89cee
Without details...

Char to low.
Not unlocked map or quests required.

The pic shows it has the task for bodybuilders cocoon.
But that's all you have shown.
I can't see if nodes are there or anything.
(02-28-2020, 01:17 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Without details...

Char to low.
Not unlocked map or quests required.

The pic shows it has the task for bodybuilders cocoon.
But that's all you have shown.
I can't see if nodes are there or anything.
Char is 80 on mining, you need quests/map for skybuilders? That must be why then, did not know that.
EDIT: Works now after I did skybuilders' questline, thanks!
Hey Sebb, i just installed 1-80 free trial and the 70-80 quest option only do Huntlog nothing else. Is this normal ?
without pics and settings i wouldnt know
(03-01-2020, 05:17 PM)sebbs Wrote:  without pics and settings i wouldnt know

Nvm that i got it to work :)
Having an issue with the program stopping at lvl 55 for 3 classes so far, however, i've tried with a lvl 58 and it was good to go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)