Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Class Quest Support
then need more info on what its blinking at etc.
console feedback.
npc id all that stuff
Hey, Red mage class quest lvl60 doesnt work, it freaks out on the collective AOE instead of killing the sphere, had to do it with the assist mode (which also only succeeded in killing the sphere on 2nd try).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-09-2018, 06:56 PM)Muffins13 Wrote:  Hey, Red mage class quest lvl60 doesnt work, it freaks out on the collective AOE instead of killing the sphere, had to do it with the assist mode (which also only succeeded in killing the sphere on 2nd try).

actually the next lvl60 quest after that doesnt work either....
Just me but after setting up the bot under quest Options it's 100 blank nothing there at all.
I can provide screen shots and so on. Just thought i'd bring this up might be something I did wrong.
ignore my post please i self fix the issue was on my end.
I paid for the 1-70 combat class quests and it is not changing my profile for the 1-70  Complaint   Im new to this please help
did you install it on the store page and restart?
[Image: LB9OVKY.png]
Hi, love this BTW!

Question: There is no option for the bot to unlock new jobs for me (ass seen on the first post) or i am not seeing it. Will the bot just unlock jobs as it goes or can I just set the 2nd job and it will unlock it for me and start leveling?
if you set a job and its not unlocked it will unlock it.
thank you for the response.

Is there a way or a setting i am missing that will not do so many fates? just grind random enemies that are the same level?