Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New idea for Questing
Hello all

I just bought this bot today and everything seems so complicated. I think this bot is one of the most hardest bots ive come across with compared to Lineage 2 bot or Silkroad bot, where you just click add or delete and its done. Here you got some edits and bunch of other hard core settings. 

Pressed play on bot to do grinding, why the hell is he using heal and uneccesery skills before attacking? 

Why can i not select a specific quest on the game to be done, its difficult to find the region of the quest if there is one? 10000 different random names of the quests.

I think the bot was done fine, but without much thinking of the simplicity of it. Not sure if I would be extending the payments if i cant figure it out tomorrow, for tonight i give up its just too much, tutorials are basic and really dont explain everything in depth.
don't be dramatic, i came from oldschool runescape botting and yea it dont have the easiest setup or anything like that just give it a day or two to get used to the modes and it works fine bro, yet to try create my first custom mesh but the bot is pretty fucking good even from someone who don't know a huge amount about gw2