Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
PVP - Rival Wings (Astragalos)
(01-09-2018, 11:32 PM)fahadq8 Wrote:  not work its giving error que list

Make sure you're fully updated. There was a DAT update the other day from the minion devs to fix the duty bug.
any way to focus on other players when they come into range when you are attacking mammets? looks odd to keep attacking mammets when the enemy is attacking you. edit: also when attacking the tower.. to switch to attacking incoming enemies
Are you able to queue in party?
(01-11-2018, 01:14 AM)Luger Wrote:  any way to focus on other players when they come into range when you are attacking mammets? looks odd to keep attacking mammets when the enemy is attacking you.  edit: also when attacking the tower.. to switch to attacking incoming enemies

Mammets > Players
Already up to 70 wins since release, awesome add-on. The only thing I might criticize is I notice the bot running and jumping at the fence too early before the match starts. Really stands out in front of everyone else.
(01-14-2018, 10:00 PM)Tikero Wrote:  Already up to 70 wins since release, awesome add-on. The only thing I might criticize is I notice the bot running and jumping at the fence too early before the match starts. Really stands out in front of everyone else.

That shouldn't be possible, the bot won't think about moving till that timer at the start hits 0 THEN it has a random time after that.
So it will move from as soon as it drops or upto like 5 sec after.
PVP-Astragalos: v7
Full EN/DE/FR/JP client language support.
anyone run into suspensions on this yet?
None of the PvP is working on the bot
(01-31-2018, 12:43 AM)dgdbear86 Wrote:  None of the PvP is working on the bot

Expected after a big patch. The bot had bugs. Make sure you update the main bot and everything should be fine.