Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.87 Average
Sigmascape (Savage) O5S-O8S *Fixes*READ THE NOTES FIRST!!!
(02-03-2018, 09:51 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  finalizing the finishing touches to this profile.  complications arose when trying to keep a static image of what was copied and what was skipped and whats being retrieved on O7S, the other profiles I am making custom  images for release and I am finishing up the last few images.  I am trying to make these while progging God Kefka at the same time so its been kinda a long week but I will ahve these out soon.  O8S will take a little bit longer

any good news ?
we had yesterday our first raid in v7s we get up to virus phase done anyway, what i have find out so far is the boss gain debuffs on him self which basicly should tells which programm currently running or skipped... with this information its should be an easy way to make the sense jump in timeline depending on casts and boss debuffs i guess. Snicker

EDIT: i did this weekend my own o7s profil with timeline, callouts, triggers, i will try it out on the next raid, if it will be work as expect i can publish it next weekend or so.
I reallly need this profile, I'm having problems with getting the correct order of mechanics when Virus goes off
https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/..._based_on/

try it, works flawless

greets
Super excited for this can't wait to see how awesome Sense can really be in a raid environment
Super excited also, can't wait for o8s!
sry i may be stupid but where is the lua file ?
he dosent release it yet  Awkward he say hopefully will release o5s profil friday and today is friday but i guess it will still takes more time before they will be out.
Thanks for the updates! Can't wait for a thorough guide on o8s.
is it just me that these sense profiles don't work?