Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.87 Average
Sigmascape (Savage) O5S-O8S *Fixes*READ THE NOTES FIRST!!!
(02-28-2018, 03:40 PM)aurajuan Wrote:  is it just me that these sense profiles don't work?

okay? so what is the issue? It is vague posts like this that don't help in addressing the issue. What isn't working? Which profile? Does the console say anything? If these haven't been working then I have not been told, nor brought up. These things could have been fixed earlier if you guys would just post and say something in SPECIFIC detail besides..."doesnt work.."

So if you would please, tell me specifically what is the issue? I would like to fix it.
o5s - o7s is working fine for me.
(02-28-2018, 07:27 PM)orozcouscg Wrote:  
(02-28-2018, 03:40 PM)aurajuan Wrote:  is it just me that these sense profiles don't work?

okay? so what is the issue?  It is vague posts like this that don't help in addressing the issue.  What isn't working? Which profile? Does the console say anything?  If these haven't been working then I have not been told, nor brought up.  These things could have been fixed earlier if you guys would just post and say something in SPECIFIC detail besides..."doesnt work.."  

So if you would please, tell me specifically what is the issue? I would like to fix it.
Sorry for the vague post.
It shows on my profile drop down menu, but there is nothing working (no sounds, no timeline etc) when I'm raiding. It is like a blank profile for me. The other Sigma sense profiles posted by others are working fine though. Is there something I need to install/delete?
Hey thank you so much for putting these together!

Quick question/feedback. In aboodba's Deltascape Savage profiles "commencing" was used as the reset and didn't require the user to manually reset via an echo command. Is that not an option for your Sigmascape Savage profiles?
(03-07-2018, 10:43 PM)dirkdangler Wrote:  Hey thank you so much for putting these together!

Quick question/feedback. In aboodba's Deltascape Savage profiles "commencing" was used as the reset and didn't require the user to manually reset via an echo command. Is that not an option for Sigmascape Savage?

atm he only release triggers, which dosent need to be started or reset, they only request the mechanic to work.

Snicker

but i guess as soon he will release profils with timelines i am sure it will have the same reset stuff as the old one.
So is o8s also out in the Wild somewhere?
(04-18-2018, 07:56 AM)Ehnoah Wrote:  So is o8s also out in the Wild somewhere?

Peep Sigmascape V4.0 Savage known as o8s
how do we get images and also the guide to work in-game? I only have the echo/sound effects but no images nor any explanations/guide on the dungeon.
I am running o5s.
(05-19-2018, 05:41 AM)Rurouni Wrote:  how do we get images and also the guide to work in-game? I only have the echo/sound effects but no images nor any explanations/guide on the dungeon.
I am running o5s.

1. make sure you turn it on in the sense settings there is checkbox for it.
2. make sure you have install sense right way (creat bin folder and copie the two EXE files inside).